Chapter 3

No reply.
"Anna?? Are you there?? Still waiting for you. "
Receiving no reply, William headed off to her home to see if everything was alright.
Knock knock
Anne's mother opens the door .
"She isn't at home right now. She is out with her friends. She might be late....she said she is at the movies."

William left, disappointed. He pulls out another cigarette and lights it.
Suddenly, thoughts about his mother rush into his mind. He threw the cigarrete away and headed home.

"Mom.....where are you going???Please don't go......please, i need you.
Wherever you are going, take me with you."
William reaches a hand out to her, and falls off the bed.
It was just a dream.

The next week, he was back at school. Timothy and his group, the school bullies, as usual, were on rounds snatching up lunch money from the weaker kids.
The students were divided into many groups. There were the JOCKS, the strong and savage football players, the NERDS who would always be at the library, and so on, the BASEBALL TEAM and the STUDENT COUNCIL members. Then there was the OTHER group....a group of random people...mostly freshers and people who were not welcomed into any group. This was where William belonged.
And yes, despite being among the seniors, he wouldn't bully anyone. Although he wasn't in a group, most juniors respected him.

There was just ONE problem. Tim, the school bully. He had failed twice in grade 12. He was now 20 years old. He would bully anyone he wished.....that includes William.
Tim was captain of the football team.

This was a normal lunch break in the school cafeteria.

Tim-" Aye look your shirt is dirty.....*splashes an entire can of coke on a freshie*, har har har har"
Benjamin- "What did you do that for???"
Tim- *standing up with a menacing look in his eyes*"Because I can....any questions....Beanie??"
Benjamin- "No ....no no...no questions, im just gonna go....uh... that way and...uh...*trips and falls face first on the coleslaw salad on his tray.*"

The whole lunchroom burst out laughing.
William wasn't picked on very often, ever since he broke the skull of one of the bullies, David, who was Tim's friend.

I mean, William was TOUGH. But Tim was waaaaaay tougher than him.....like...imagine a 17 yr old against a 20 yr old. There isn't much to say, is there...??

Yeah....Tim knew William.
Tim wanted to crush William so bad.....because of two reasons:
One, David was his friend; and two..well...he is just a bully who hates the "new kids".