11

January 5

Today was the day when Abby would get back on her plane and fly back home. Before she leaves, I decided to take her to the zoo, since she has never been.

Daniel and Zach decided to tag along, while the others were getting things ready for the Invitation Tour coming up in a month.

"Have you ever been to the zoo Abby?" Daniel asks as we walk in the entrance. "No, the zoos in Pennsylvania aren't close to my home"

"Well you're gonna like this zoo. It's the best in California" Zach states. 

*

So far we have seen many animals including tigers, lions, and seals. Passing by the dolphins, we make our way to the otters, Abby's favorite animal. 

"AWH LOOK AT THE BABY OTTERS" Abby squeals. Daniel and I laugh as Abby stick her hand out to the baby otter. 

"Hey where's Zach?" I ask noticing he's gone. "I'm not sure.." Daniel replies. Suddenly Zach pops out of nowhere with an otter stuffed animal. "Here Abby" Zach says throwing the stuffed otter. 

"AWH IT'S SO FLUFFY!" Abby screams. I haven't seen Abby this happy in forever. 

*

Finishing our visit to the zoo, Daniel drives us to the airport where Abby will be sent home. Daniel stops in front of the doors, letting Abby and I out. 

"I'll miss you kid" I say giving Abby a hug. "I'll miss you too"

I watch as Abby walks through the doors.  She waves and I wave back. Once I can no longer see her, I get back in the car, and we head back to the house.

(A/N - This is a crappy part but trust me some things are gonna go down soon) *sorry for any incorrect spelling*