The History Between Two Friends

At around 3 in the morning, Lalisa woke up with a stretch and sat up from her sleeping bag.

"It was only a dream. Just a dream" She whispered repeatedly to herself. She looked around and saw an empty sleeping bag. "Nope, it was definitely real!"

She got up and crept outside. She heard screaming and ran to the bathroom.

"Stop it!" She heard.

"Alejandro?" She thought as she crept closer.

"Now what do we have here? A girl standing outside?" A cold voice said

Lalisa ran as fast as her legs could take her and crawled back into her sleeping bag.
——

A few minutes ago when Alejandro saw the shadow.

"Long time no see old friend. " The shadow said

"Is it really you?" Alejandro asked

"Who else do you think it is?"

"Where's Belle and the others?!?"

"That is something I cannot tell you old friend."

"And why not? Why are you even doing this in the first place?"

"SHUT UP BOY IM NOT HERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS"

The shadow approached him and started chocking him.

"Stop it!"

"Now what do we have here, a girl standing outside?"

"Stop it!"

Alejandro grabbed his hand and released the grip from his throat.

"I'll be back and all your friends will suffer!!"

"Do whatever you want to me. Just don't hurt them!!" Alejandro begged

"Too late, I started 3 days ago"

"NO!!!"

Once Alejandro screamed, the shadow disappeared into the darkness and out of sight. When he went back to the classroom, he found everyone looking like they've been waiting for him.

"Uh.....whats wrong?" he asked

"Lalisa heard you screaming in the bathroom" Luke said

"What happpened?" Andrew asked.

"I guess its about time I tell you guys" Alejandro sighed

"Tell us what?" Rose asked

"Is this about "Him?" Wendy asked

"Its about my connection with him."

Alejandro sat down and everybody looked at him ready to listen. Before he even began, they heard snoring.

"I haven't even started yet!!!!!" he shouted and the snoring stopped.

"Sorry guys, the silence was making me sleepy" Rowley said as he woke up

"Anyways, lets go back to the topic. Back when I was a kid, I used to have a neighbor who had a kid a few months older than me. We became friends and grew up together."

"So your saying, that this childhood best friend of yours is behind all this??" Asked Lara

"That's basically it"

"But continue, I wanna know more" Lara said

"Okay. So, when I was 10, I needed to move houses cause of my dad's work and that meant Leaving "him" alone"

"Wait what do you mean by alone?" Owen asked furiously

"Listen, I was his only friend and the person he only trusted. He's usually the quiet type and the anti social type , cause of his parents , when I moved away I wasn't able to make any contact to him because of the time schedules and apparently he started to have major family issues" Alejandro said as he looked outside the window.