6.What are they doing?

[EDITED]
Weeks had passed and the inhabitants of the 3rd floor still didn't have had a run in.

Yoongi wasn't even interested.
Well that's what he liked to tell himself but . . . . yeah he was a little curious about the foreign girl living next to him.

No one needed to know that he was.
He didn't try though , neither did Trisha.

Okay Yoongi was blushing.
"Fuck. . What kind of song is that??" He begun to look around the hall , not in the least conscious about his appearance ( It wasn't really that bad , just his mang pajamas).

And then there was Trisha, thinking that there's isn't gonna be anyone in the building was humming korean transcript of Tip tip barsa paani 🎶🎵🎶
As she climbed upstairs to her floor
coz she hated taking the lift when it rained.

She never hated herself for doing that as much as she did now.
The other girls hated it too , all the time.
". . . Trisha di plzz stop ruining Bollywood like this!!"
She clearly remembered Meera saying that when she sung Korean translations of their fav Hindi songs , with rhymes complete , just to get on their nerves ( she was a interpretor by the way and this was a fun exercise for her)
But definitely not when a tomato red Yoongi was standing in front of her , dazed.

Her first instinct was to run back downstairs
And it was too late to say she was bad at Korean.
Yoongi regretted not going to studio.

"I uh. . . . ." Trisha licked her lips in embarrassment.

Yoongi blinked rapidly , his mind was not able to function after the song he had just heard.

"I-" Trisha gave up. . .. and held the bridge of her nose , eyes closed.

Yoongi was this close to smiling at her manner.
Of course she was . . . . Different.

"Your- your. . ." Yoongi started and Trisha looked up immediately , eyebrows raised , cheeks apple coloured.

Yoongi blinked yet again but said it anyway.
"Your voice is sweet. . . ." And Trisha was sure she saw a tinge of blush on his pale cheeks.

"Thanks. . . And I m sorry for. . . All . . . All that. . . I m Trisha by the way . . . " She said biting her lip yet again in embarrassment.

"Yoongi. . ."
"Yeah . . . I know. . . Global superstars and stuff. . ."
"Oh. . ."
"Yup"
"See you then. . ."
"Yeah . . Good day. . "
"You too. . "

Meanwhile on the terrace. . . . .

"I hate this sooo much urgghhh!! Barish tabhi kro jab chhat pe kapde ho mtlb hadd hai bhagwann ji aap---- ohhh"

Namita stopped yelling when she saw the towel-RM guy taking out his airpods from his ears , sitting on the stairs nearby

"Uhhh Hii. . . . Sorry vo mai- I mean. . . I m just mad that whenever I put out the clothes for drying it- it- rains. . .." she stuttered coz damn she couldn't handle those dimples appearing as he smiled dheere se.

"No worries. . . I wasn't disturbed" Joon said with a smile and came down , that smile didn't disappear.

 I wasn't disturbed" Joon said with a smile and came down , that smile didn't disappear