33. Changes

Slightly mature theme so minors please skip and just read the short summary in the end!

After Dipti left, Jin go up too, really not interested in the game or just anything in general.

Yoongi followed him, feeling tired and also very curious about Seokjin's behaviour.

Vmin and the 3 youngest girls to come along.
"What ??really ??" Jimin's eyes went from Hoseok to Ananya when the latter took  Hoseok's hand to get up.

Others were shocked too, a common "oooooooh" sound coming from their mouths.

"Since when????? I did not have any doubts because you guys were so painfully obvious" Ruchi said and Jimin looked at her, even more surprised.

"Okay now you guys, keep it between us only and DON'T be noisy" Ananya shushed them authoritatively and Hoseok found that really hot.
(Though he didn't show).

"You heard her" Hoseok said and pulled her to the lift.

"Damnnnn" Taehyung made sure they heard him.

"You okay with them knowing??" Hoseok asked once they were inside.

Ananya sat on her sofa. And took a deep breath.
". . Yeah I mean they were gonna know sooner or later. . . What I meant was the thing . . That "
"Oh"
Hoseok was sitting by her side and he couldn't look at her. He was so red.

He remembered how he felt and he couldn't move himself for a second.

It was so good.

He felt his skin burn ,even at the spot their knees were touching.

He didn't want to seem desperate but he did want to kiss her before going to sleep or maybe some more.

XXX

"Noona you really okay right???" he was adamant on sitting with her.
"Yes I ammm Jungkookiee. ..  you can go! I swear it will be fine .."she forced a smile to not spoil his fun.
"You sure right?? You know u can tell me if there's anything, literally ANYTHING?" He wished she'd tell her.
"Of course kookie where else would I go" she smiled for real this time and for a moment the hurt was a little less, but when he left, she was alone and cold.

She cried, a bit.

Then watched some TV to sleep.

Jungkook met Seokjin in hall , a look was exchanged but not any words.
Jungkook didn't go in after him , he wished to go after Seokjin was asleep.

Taking a deep breath, he headed to the lift to go back to where Vmin and girls were.

XXX

"You guys won't believe ????I really thought it was my imagination? the tension between the 2 rightttt???" Jimin couldn't believe how they hadn't announced it or anything and just waited for other to discover.

"I was soooooo jealous for a second okay???😭 Imagine dating THE Jung Hoseok???" Veda chirped.
"And can u imagine dating THE kim Taehyung ??" Tae teased.

"Uhhuh.'" Veda couldn't understand what he gained by embarassing her like that.

"No need to imagine I can give the real experience if --"

"Oh  goddd???😭" The girl was so clueless about how to respond to that.

Jimin snorted ,his whole body falling back due to the laughter that followed and Ruchi was laughing too.

Veda was a FAN fan and she couldn't handle Kim Taehyung teasing her like one of her school friends would,she didn't know how to react.

And she couldn't just scold him like normal people but he seemed like he was asking for it .