15.Zaffran

[EDITED]

Namjoon deliberately stretched his lips in various shapes to save himself from the embarrassment someone noticed that he was smiling so hard.
At a bookshop.
Alone.

"Uh-I-this one!" He blurted out as he felt the helper's eyes on himself.
Why did I have to make such a fool of myself in front of her???Like I have eyes. . I ran into a DOOR in broad daylight I m - . . .

He breathed in exasperation and moved towards the hopeful cashier.

"thank you very much sir! hope to see you again. . "

He reciprocated the smile and left.

The day hasn't been particularly eventful so all he wanted was a nice book and a cup of coffee as soon as he reached home.

。:゚:✧✿♡✿✧:゚:。

"Holy shit! How did she react?!" Yoongi's ears were red but not as Jin's .
The older guy tore his eyes away from a text by Jungkook saying he was going out.

"well.. . .god was on my side coz she got a call from her work-hospital. . "

"but lIkE H- how did you even reach that stage?! I mean I m really really curious about that. .

.

. .

still can't believe you ask her if alL InDiAn girls are beautiful like her. ." the younger guy was smiling so much that his cheeks were beginning to hurt.

"the problem is how will I explain if I meet her again"

Jin took off his nap slippers and folded his legs up on the sofa.

"now that sounds like a YOU problem. . . ."

The boy with feline features chuckled & begun to head towards the kitchen while Seokjin's mind wandering off to the time he had met the girls for first time. . .how Joon ended up enjoying their songs in the hall . . .that too with a runny nose. .

Jin's lips automatically stretched into a fond grin. He breathed out slowly , rubbing the soft fabric of his pjs . . .staring at Yoongi'S silhouette in the dim kitchen light.

。:゚:✧✿♡✿✧:゚: 。

Trisha was in no mood to pick the damn phone up. . . but she had to.

The laptop and chips pack threatened to slide down as she bent to reach the phone.

"Bol Nami"

"Ha yaar me n Dipti di are at hospital to tu dekh le ek baar baaki sb ko "

"Are par mai-"

Namita hung up.

". . .aaram kr rhi thi yaar. . :\. . . ughh seriously Namita tujhe aaj hi kaam dena tha out of all days. . . "

A few minutes later. . . .

This is ridiculous yaar koi reply nhi de rhaa . . na phone answer kr rha???hai kaha ye log ??aur Meeraa . . vo kyu nhi kr rhi reply????

She finally left her cozy spot and got off her bed.

Sure her heart was beating a tad bit faster coz no one was answering but she chose not to panic.

Faint smiles were exchanged with Seokjin in the hall who was also going back to his apartment.

". . y-you going somewhere?"