37. Day together pt.2

[EDITED]

SMUT  warning. NOT for minors.

So what if it was 2 in the afternoon, there weren't any set timings for making out with your ultra busy, godly boyfriend.

So they were there, on the side of her bed, sucking each other's faces off, all of her sundress' soft fabric rubbing on his torso.

The room was a bit dim, blinders down & Ananya didn't bother with the lights. The TV was still on coz she knew it will be embarrassing to explain the sounds 2 in the afternoon.

UGH I don't care, he'll be gone for like 4 months now T.T and not like we get to go anywhere outdoors.

"will u just--"

She came back when Hoseok struggled with her dress, unable to find any buttons on the back.

"wait" She took it off herself & put herself on his lap, legs around his waist.

She did dress to tease him when they were alone but, then, just with minimal clothes on, she looked so hot to him. She was just like him, carefully made.

GOD She's so gorgeous.

He thought, didn't say it out loud, just pulled her closer. To which she smiled and put her tongue inside when they started kissing. He pulled her waist closer, feeling nearly too good when her lower body ground on his own sensitive projection, her fingers slipping on the back of his neck.

She couldn't behave nicely. She just couldn't. She could he was gradually getting harder beneath those sweatpants and she wished he'd not take it slow.

She twitched the most when he reacted to her thighs grazing his cock. Those sounds were taking her to this mild craziness or maybe it was just how his fingers knew where to touch and roam.

Her brain told her to keep repeating the motion.

Hoseok swore.

It was her first time seeing him swear and grunt. His voice was low, strained, head thrown back. THAT drove her crazy. 

Hoseok held her after sometime, guiding her to move faster on him.

It was splendid while it lasted.
A bit messy too.

Hoseok handed her her dress when she yelled from the bathroom.

She came out after a few minutes and he was sitting there in a plain white shirt that REALLY showed off his muscles, his abs and whatever was on his chest.

Ananya found it amusing that he was a bit embarrassed about eye contact. She hopped onto the bed next to him.

"heyyyyyyy what's on your mind??" she took his hands.

"hhhhhhhhh its nothing... . . ... just that you.. are my first so,, " He did get red, with his smile that light the whole room up.

"OH MY GODD HOBI" she hugged him. He held her back, tight.

It was the perfect occassion for cuddles.

XXX

Trisha: Diii

T: Dipti dii

T: DIIII where are you???

Dipti saw the messages after Seokjin left.

Dipti calling. . .

She took Namita on conference and dished out all the recent stuff that had happened.

T:Di omygoddd. that is some bollywood shit happening??

N:for real!

D:okay calm down both of you, he just said I looked good, that's it.

N:you're clearly forgetting the my heart beat so fast part??

Dipti didn't say anything ot that.

T:dii?

N:dii??

D:you guys. . . i.. I honestly don't think I like him like THAT you know.

N.sacchi?

T:oh okayyy

D:yaar. ..

T:no dii, .. it's actually okay I understand , no need to force anything.

N:yeah , it's actually great you were patient with yourself.

D: Yes nami, this is one thing i've kept from my past experiences. glad u guys get it.

N:of course dii kyaaa bol rhe ho? itta to samajh jayenge

T: anytime diiii.. but also. .I wanted to tell u guys something

AND I want you both to keep it to  yourself.

N:ohhh trishuuuu i missed this so much !!! ahhhhhhhhh glad you're able tot tell us this.

T:sorrry nams i was just u know.. with the job n all that.. .

N:i get it , don't worry, kya bol rhi thi tu??

to be continued. . .

Hope you guys liked it. thank you for reading, commenting and voting. love, ami xo