Chapter 3: Quiet

Taehyung's P.O.V

My head still hurts. Jungkook was cooking me lunch and I just sat down on one of the chairs, looking at him.

"So... do you have a job?" He asked me while cutting the onions.

"I work... at a cafe," I replied.

Then suddenly it was silent for a long time before I spoke up.

"H-How about you?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Killing people, as usual." Okay, I need to stop asking him questions.

After he was done,we ate together.

No one said a word. Then Jungkook sighed, looking at me. I tried to avoid his eyes. Not wanting to make eye contact.

"I don't know why I'm so mad at you," he looked stressed and I looked at him.

"You killed our baby," he said while looking at his plate. "We could've been a happy fucking family," his voice kept raising.

I tried to calm him down and held his hand.

"I would never kill our child, I... I fell down and a lot of blood was spilling then the next thing I knew... I lost our baby," tears started to fill my eyes and he sighed.

It was silent again.

"Uhm... is it okay if I go to work when I'm already healthy?" I asked him and he stared at me.

"The police are probably looking for me and yes, you can go to work but just please try to lay low, alright?" I was speechless.

"O-Okay," I finally replied.

"If they ask you, just act like you don't fucking know me, got that?" I nodded.

What should I do now? Just live life underneath him like an obedient dog?