Chapter 6: Unexpected News

Hoseok's P.O.V

Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook, I wonder where are you?

"Hyung," Eunwoo called me and I hummed as a response.

"Aren't you going home? It's late already."

"Oh yeah, I better go home now." I stated then suddenly, my friend named Ilhoon, started running towards me out of breath.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I... I have news for you."

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning and realised that Jungkook was not in the bed with me. Weird. Where was he?

I got up from bed and suddenly, my head started to ache. I felt like I was about to faint. I sat on the edge of the bed and massaged my scalp. 'What happened?'

Then Jungkook appeared.

"Babe, are you feeling okay?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'll help you shower, come on." He walked towards me and held my arm. I went to the bathroom with him, with my hand in his.

I looked at him and he smiled.

"Take off your clothes." Okay, that, I did not expect. I froze due to the sudden statement.

"Fine, I'll do it for you," he said and walked towards me. He started taking all of my clothes off. It felt like forever but I didn't stop him and I didn't even move. Few minutes later, I was naked.

"I-I can shower myself," I stuttered and he rubbed the back of his neck. I went to the tub but he was still staring at me.

"I'll make some breakfast then," he sighed and went outside. I took a deep breath. I was nervous. I know it wasn't my first time getting naked infront of him but I still don't feel used to it.

AFTER A WHILE.

I went downstairs and Jungkook was making us noodles. I was just standing, looking at him when he noticed me.

"Honey, come sit, the noodles are almost done." I nodded and sat on one of the chairs.

He put the noodles infront of me.

"Let's eat."

After we ate everythingㅡ in complete silence if I might add, he washed the dishes and I went to sit at the couch, turned on the television and watched the news.

I wasn't sure why I turned it on, what was I expecting for? So I zoned out most of the time but at some point when the news anchor was talking, I was suddenly paying attention.

"As quoted by the Head Department of the Police Station of Crimal Minds, Officer Lee Hyuck, "there is a possibility that the man we have been trying to find is still alive yet missing. The man is the husband of a victim that was murdered recently in Myeongdong." And that is all for today's news. Please lookout for this missing person." Then there was a picture of my father.

Was he still alive? Is he alright? Why did he run away?

Maybe I gasped a little too loudly so then Jungkook came to my aid and saw the photo too. Oh no.

His face was then contorted into this ugly scowl, I've never seen this expression before.

"NO! NO! NO!"

Then Jungkook started screaming and left the house in a hurry.

I'm afraid of what will happen next after this.

I laid down on the bed. Jungkook hasn't come inside yet. I guess he's still smoking outside.

My face was looking towards at the window when I heard a door being opened.

'OMG IT'S JUNGKOOK! WHAT SHOULD I DO?! I'll just pretend that I'm sleeping.'

I could hear his footsteps going upwards and I quickly closed my eyes. When the bedroom door was opened, my breath hitched. I could sense his body nearing me and the weight of the bed increasing was the proof. Jungkook laid down beside me and put his arm around me.

"Honey, I know that you're sleeping right now, but I just wanted to let you know that I love you," my heart quickened it's paced. "Forever," he continued.

"I'm gonna make you forget about it."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

re-read chapter two as there are some changes in that part!!