Chapter 7: Finding

Hoseok's P.O.V

"Is he safe?" I asked Illhoon while we walked towards the CCTV room.

"I saw Taehyung's father yesterday night at 3 AM and it was located somewhere near Myeongdong."

"Where is he now?"

"At his house."

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up feeling like my head was in pain. The headache kept coming back. It was never-ending and I was getting sick of it.

I did my morning routine and went downstairs.

Jungkook wasn't not there.

Where is he?

Just then, the front door opened and he came in. Speak of the devil, am I right?

"Hi," I greeted but he ignored me and he didn't even look at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he just went down to the basement.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I didn't sleep at all. I was busy researching about about Taehyung's father, that I didn't even realize that it was already in the morning.

I went to Illhoon.

"Illhoon, check the cameras right now, where's Taehyung's father at this exact moment?" We had installed secret cameras there before Taehyung's father came back just in case something suspicious happens or the criminal returned back to get something. I asked and he typed in something.

"He's... still in his house," I took a deep breath. Inhale, exhale, everything is fine.

"Alright, I'm going to his house." I grabbed my coat and went outside.

"Eunwoo, come with me." I instructed and he followed me. I went into the car with Eunwoo and drove to Taehyung's house.

It took 15 minutes to go there.

I looked at the house and started to get nervous. I hope he's still in there.

"Let's go," I said and we both went inside the house really carefully.

"Mr.Kim," I said, loudly, as I opened the front door slowly.

"Mr—"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Mr.Kim shouted while holding a pair of scissors in his hands.

"Mr.Kim, I'm here to help you okay? So calm down," I tried to speak calmly. It pains me to see Taehyung's father like this. I could see tears in his eyes.

"WHERE'S MY SON?"

"H-He's... we tried our best to find your son." I said and I could see the panic stricken on his face.

"J-JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!" He kept shouting.

"Sir," I said and got closer to him.

"S-Stay away..." His voice sounded calmer now.

"I'm here to help you." I said once more and before he could swing his scissors towards me, I grabbed hold of him and twisted his arm to make him unable to move. That made him drop the scissors and he screamed in pain.

"Eunwoo, give me the handcuffs," I instructed and Eunwoo handed it over. I cuffed his hands and brought him into the police car and eventually the police station.

After bringing him into the 'investigation room' and asked him about what happened that night when his wife died and when his son disappeared but he just stayed quiet, looking down at the floor.

He must've been traumatized.

Eunwoo's P.O.V

I saw Hoseok taking Taehyung's father to the 'investigation room'.

I sighed and went outside of the building and to call someone.

"Hyung, Hoseok found Taehyung's father."

"He found him?" My friend asked me.

"Yes, hyung." I answered.

"Wonderful," his voice was dripping with excitement.

"Alright," I hung up the call and smirked.

"The mission starts fucking... now."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[081218] edited!