Waking the doll

You wake up and quickly sit up. Your breathing rapid and your heart about to break through your rib-cage. What kind of dream was that? What fueled it and was it true? You wipe to sweat from your brow and lie back down, finding out there was something behind you. You sit up once more and in the darkness you manage to make out a tint of red. Jason had indeed kept you close. Very close. You quickly get up from the sofa, not wanting to hurt the toymaker by laying on him. Suddenly, the words Jason said to the white faced creature came flooding back, so quickly that it hurt your head. You fall to the floor, just like in your dream and a memory flashes before you. You and Jason stood there, he seemed to be crying and you wanted to help him. You knew it was only a memory but you hated to see the toymaker this way. Jason looks into your eyes, into your very soul. He had a kind look on his face, something you were beginning to see more and more.

" This power will bind us together. You are my greatest creation. My doll and chosen one forever. We will meet again but until we do.." Jason stopped mid sentence and took off his white gloves. You watched as Jason closed his eyes and let white sparkles fall onto you from above, turning your eyes green like his. The memory of yourself chuckles and begins to mess with the sparkles before Jason puts his hand on your head, turning the once bright sparkles to ones that were colored as darkness and blood. He smirked. his eyes glowing and yours doing the same. What had Jason done to you all those years ago? Was this the reason he was determined to keep you close? You shift from your spot on the floor and move closer to the memory. 

" ( Y/N ) your life is precious, others will try to take it. Don't let them. Keep it close and keep me in your mind, always " Your memory nods and promises to do so, an overwhelming sense of guilt overtakes you. You had forgotten about Jason all this time and you promised him. No wonder he was angry with you. Tears begin to fall as the memory vanishes, Jason appearing behind it. His eyes were the only thing you could make out, shining like lights in the dark. 

" What did you do?" You ask him, wanting to know if he had changed you in any way. He scoffed and came up to you, his arms folded.

" I fixed you up, or so I thought. You resisted me and took on a life of your own. You were always a stubborn one " With this Jason stormed passed you and into another room, leaving your mind filled with even more questions.