chapter7- Daebak!

Minho's pov:

We reached Munnar,a hill station in Kerala.Tara told us that munnar means three rivers.Three rivers gets mingled at that area,she explained us.

   "Can you give us room no.221 -226,please?",she asked our tour agent with sparking eyes.

"Only room 221 is available for now"he told us.

"Can I get that one?"

"Take it already,we're freezing here!",Key rolls his eyes.I hate when key acts like a girl in her periods😒😜

"Why are you so desperate for 221 room?", Jonghyun hyung asked her.

"Come to my room tomorrow morning and you'll see",she winked and moved into her room.

Onew pov:

I washed up myself and came out of the room in PJs.I'm hungry! If I go to these guys they'll mock me.Aish these kids!

Tara came out of the room at same time."Why did you came out,you have to rest",I know she is tired already.

"I'm hungry hyung!", that's my partner!!

"Okay,let's go",I wrapped my hand around her shoulders."Chicken!here we come!"

"I shouldn't eat nonveg today"

"Why?"

"I don't eat nonveg on weekdays"

"Sorry,but I'm going to chicken!"

"Alright",she smiled widely.No one can escape from my cuteness.

We had a big meal and returned to our room."Good night,hyung",she waved and went into her room.

Taemin pov:

I'm already excited to know what's special in that room.I went out of my room and saw onew hyung and her coming from outside.I waited till onew hyung go into his room and knocked her door.

"Taemin hyung! Why are you here at this late hour?"she stood at entrance of the room , folding her hands.

I walked into her room , ignoring her."I just want to know what's surprise is in this room",I started inspecting it.

"Look at the picture,its my favorite one",she pointed at a frame. It's like an Indian tribal girl in her saree , holding a baby on her waist."Here comes papa",is tagline of it.But something is different in it.

"Wait,the dressing style  of the lady seems to be different?",I asked her.

"It's how people in kerala dress".I want to admit,the lady in painting is gorgeous!

"Good night", I'm tired already and walked through my door and slept.

Jonghun pov:

I woke up at 5:30 in morning and longer door.She opened it immediately.

"Whoa!why did you get up early in the morning?"

"I can't wait to see your surprise!"

"Then hurry up!"she grabbed my hand and walked to balcony of her room.

"Do you have a balcony for your room?"Wow!an awesome scenery it is! Mountains are surrounded which are covered by clouds.The sun is rising in-between the mountains. Green linesof crops are in valley of mountain on which our hotel is.

"What crop it is?",I asked her."Tea,oh I forgot,hyung, call service and ask for 6 cups of tea.I'm going to wake guys up!",she is running to guys rooms.

My heart ached, I don't know why though.She never treats me different from those guys.I want to be different in her eyes.

I ended call with the service and boys were here , complaining.

"Daebak!", everyone shouted in unison .

Taemin pov:

"Get up,you sleepy head!", This girl always gets on my nerve.

"What is it,maknae", the word maknae somehow pisses her off.

"Why I'm the maknae?",she punches me "go brush your teeth fast and come to my room,you want to see the surprise,right?,"

"But you showed that painting to me already!"

"It isn't"

"Why did you lie?"

"Because you can sunrise only in the morning,paabo hyung.No time to chat, I'll miss sunrise",she walked out of the room,hopping like a bunny.

I brushed my teeth and went into her room.Everyone is in balcony of her room.we have balconies to our rooms?

Daebak it is! She played 'hello',our song and started dancing.

"Do you like that song?",key hyung asked her.He seems to be tolerant of her ,now-a-days.who can't like a cute girl like her for a long time?

"Yes,but I like 'everybody' the most"

"Then ?"we were confused.

"This song is easy to dance",she giggled.

I looked at guys.Everyone eyes were 😍like this.But Jonghyun hyung,he looked at her as if he was about to kiss her.she is in her dreamland,closed her eyes and dancing to it.

"Ahem!we have to get ready!"and we went to our rooms.