Chapter 9-Do I like her?

Jonghyun pov:

What?Key did paragliding?I couldn't believe my ears.

"What do you do?", I gave a😮 expression.

"Let's go, I am hungry",he ignored my question.I clenched my fist. That's so rude of him! And what? He's hungry at afternoon? He is used to one meal a day.

"Did you have injury to your head?", Minho ruffled his hair.

"Yaa!",he giggled and moved already."Let's go!"

I sighed and shook my head in slow motion.He is strange.

We had a nice meal and went to hotel. I want to have a look around the hotel.I walked around the place and wow! there's a valley at half mile away to hotel. I'm going to bring Tara with me here. I'm glad whenever she strikes my mind.

I went back to hotel.I went to Tara's room.She was in her balcony,asusual."Let's go!"I grabbed her hand and dragged her with me." To where?" I ignored her nagging.

I took a motorbike for rent from owner and drived to the valley.

"Whoa!"her eyes widened and she gave me an angelic smile.we leaned on the bike gaping at the scene.

"What happened at hillstation? why did key paraglide with you?"

"He asked me to paraglide with him and I just followed him",she told me casually.

"You didn't want to skydive with us,though"

"That... actually I have regretted after declining Onew hyung's offer. When he asked me to paraglide, I couldn't decline it",she smiled sheepishly.

"You shouldn't have done that.He have a phobia of heights",I saw her face became serious.

"Why he have that fear of heights?"

"He had an accident in his childhood. While going back to his home from school in bus, their bus failed and ended in a valley. Everyone got off the bus,in before stop,so he and his friend were only remained in the bus while accident happened.

Unfortunately,driver was died at the spot and he clinged to a strong stem of the tree and his friend clinged to his leg. His friend got slipped from his leg and was thrown into the valley.

He was saved after an hour of rescue operation of the police.He got traumatised due to the incident.After many sessions of psychological treatment,he got better but couldn't get out of fear of heights"I looked at her.

She's crying with floods of tears in her eyes."I didn't know about it and I acted selfishly..."she couldn't stop crying.

I hugged her."It's okay Tara, it's not your fault.You didn't know.."aish!I shouldn't have told her about it.

But why did he do that? By any chance..does.. Streams of my thoughts were stopped by a vibration of her phone."Hello" she lifted the call.

"Ah key hyung,I came out for a fresh air with Jonghyun hyung."....."alright, I'm sorry,I shouldn't have make you guys worry" . I grabbed her phone "we are coming back,I have something to ask you".

Key's pov:

I have a sound sleep and I woke up.I walked to Tara's room. I missed that scenery already.I knocked but no response. The room is unlocked.I opened the door and no one's there!

I searched all the rooms of guys,but she isn't there.Jonghyun hyung room is locked.I dialed her number."Hello"

"Yaa,where are you? I have been searching for you a long time"

""Ah key hyung,I came out for a fresh air with Jonghyun hyung."

"Jonghyun hyung? We were worried about you" My heart is at ease now,because she's with hyung...or maybe it isn't...

"Alright sorry,I shouldn't have make you guys worried" and Jonghyun hyung spoke "we are coming back,I have something to ask you". He hanged my call.

How rude of him to grab the phone from a girl and spoke to me like that! I wonder what he's going to ask me.

I sat in her balcony watching the scenery. Thoughts of my flashback are running to me. Distract yourself,mind!I thought of today morning.Tara danced so cute,I giggled.

I heard unlocking of door.It must be those guys."Hello",Tara smiled, but her eyes are bulged. Did she cry?

"Key,come to my room" Jonghyun hyung dragged me to his room."What is it,hyung?"

"Do you like Tara?"he asked me.What?

"Of course not,you know me hyung", I told him firmly.

"Okay then..",he took his towel," I'm going for a bath",he winked.

I immediately came to my room.My heartbeat won't get slow,as if I've lied to him.Did I lied to him?

"Do I like her?"