Chapter-15- Reaction

Onew's pov:

We were in our way to dorm in our van.

"Hyung!look at this!",Minho showed me comments inhis tab.

Comments are like this:

"I'm jealous of Tara! Hwaiting Shinee!"
"What? A girl calling them as hyung? Is she a girl?"
"We hate her,did Shinee lost their mind to date a girl like this?"
"She's so adorable! Good choice kibum oppa!"
"Key! Can't you see beautiful girls in this whole Korea? Anyway congrats for finding your love"
.
.
.
.
"Look at this!They are even taking public poll for Tara-Shinee relationship!", Taemin showed me the results.

51% support us and 49% were against this.

We went to our dorm and manager hyung shouted at us," Look at what a mess you did! Why didn't you discuss about this to us before publicizing it!"

"We didn't expect that he'll ask us about her", I tried to defend ourselves.

"Key you! Why did you tell them that she's your girlfriend!"

"It's true though!",he mumbled. A this sassy guy!

"Hyung! Don't worry, I'll make sure to people like our relationship!"

He got a call from Tara." Switch on speaker!", Hyung ordered him.

"You idiot!did you lost your mind? Why didn't you tell me that you're publicizing our relationship?..",she won't stop scolding him.

"Excuse me! I'm manager of shinee, can I speak to you personally?"

"Umm,okay sir", she spoke politely!so funny😂

He switched off speaker," I will send a reporter to you, can you give an interview to him, regarding your relationship?"

"Thank you Tara!boast about Shinee,okay?",he hanged the call and his face is glowing.

Key's pov:

What?Tara accepted for an interview? My brain isn't working. I went to my room and called her, " Are you crazy? Why did you accept for an interview?"

" I should be the one who must ask you that question? You created the mess and what? crazy! Yes I'm crazy that if I meet you right now , I'll beat the scrap out of you right now!" Oww, my ear hurts!

"Jagiya! Can you manage to have an interview? Aren't you scared?", I'm really worried about her.

"Why did you think I took a very long time to express my feelings to guys? I'm ready for anything that happens in our future. let's meet our future together, kibumaah", I got goosebumps with her words.

"Okay babe! I'll be with you no matter what, get ready for interview, I'll send you the dress",I cut my call.

"How will you send the dress?", Minho came from nowhere.

"I have my own methods", I smiled wickedly.

I dialed a number," Hello..is this trends shopping mall in chennai?"