Jaebum - Duty (2)

Just when I was having a mental dispute with myself again I heard the window of my room open. And I immediately took out my gun, ready to shoot. But I was shocked by who stood before me.
Y/N: Jaebum?
*****************************
Y/N: "What are you doing here?"
Jaebum: "I wanted to see you."
Why would he want to see me?
Jaebum: "I know I only met you for 2 weeks but I couldn't stop thinking about you, I want to see you again."
I was shocked. He wants to see me again but my job is over. I am supposed to break all ties with him, I can't break the rules. I couldn't say anything and just stood there staring at him while millions of thoughts passed through my mind. I can't just accept him like that, I just met him for 2 weeks. There was an deafening silence between us until he broke it.
Jaebum: "I know it might seem like a stretch, but maybe we can get to know more about each other before you make a decision. Would you like to join our gang?" His gang? He must be kidding right?
Y/N: "Your sense of humour isn't the best."
I walked away from him heading towards my kitchen.
Y/N: "Water?"
Jaebum: "Wine."
Y/N: "Are you kidding me right now? It's like 1 in the morning."
He just shrugged and sat down on the couch. Make yourself at home sure. I rolled my eyes and poured a glass of wine for him. I walked towards the couch that he was sitting on and passdd him his drink.
Y/N: "Not even a thank you? You really know nothing about having manners huh? First breaking into my house in the middle of the night, and now this."
Jaebum: "Oh well thank you and I'm sorry i miss you."
Wait what did he just say? Miss me? God save me.
He chucked his wine down and placed it on the table.
Y/N: "That's no way to enjoy a wine."
He chuckled. He turn his body to look at me and he started scooting closer and closer. I was frozen in place, not able to move. Y/N move! Shit body wake up! But there he was, face so close to mine, i could feel his breath on my lips.
Y/N: "W-what are you doing?"
Jaebum: "Something I've been wanting to do for quite some time."
He closed the distance between us, his hands holding my neck in place while his lips touches mine ever so gently. I didn't dare move an inch. I didn't know how to react. Should i kiss him back? I shouldn't be doing this, I can't break the rule. I tried pushing him away but this only make his grip on me tightened. He laid me down gently on the couch while he hovered above me. His lips never left mine, not even once. His hands started moving towards my waist, holding me in place as his lips move down to my neck. NO! I pushed him again harder this time and he looked down at me.
Y/N: " I'm sorry but I think you should leave."
I got up from the couch and went to the door opening it for him to leave. He sat there motionless while his eyes stared straight into mine. He let out a sigh and dragged himself to the door.
Jaebum: "I'm sorry for what happened just now. I'll give you more time to think about it."
He stood there as if contemplating on what to do next. Then he lean in and placed a kiss on my forehead.
Jaebum: "Sleep well princess."
Just like that he left. I slammed the shut as I slide down the door. I gripped my chest while ny heart continues to pound heavily. What is this feeling? I don't like him do I? He's just someone I was sent to protect, maybe I'm just not used to not having to protect him yet. In a few days I'll forget all about him. He's just a client, nothing more.