chapter nine

Several days have passed since the incident.
All kinds of rumors were spread through the hospital.
Everyone suspected each other, but no one suspected doctor Kim.
While he was with others he kept his kind act up, only with jungkook his true self could be seen.
But lately, his true self could be seen.
Because jungkook still hasn't woken up, doctor kim was so frustrated.
A knock was heard on the door of his office.
"Come in." He said without emotion in his voice.
A nurse opened the door and walked inside, she was clutching a clipboard to her chest.
"I-I was told I needed to tell you that a patient has woken up from his coma.." She muttered.
"Which patient" doctor kim quickly asked.
The nurse looked at her clipboard.
"Uhm....park jimin."
Doctor kim was filled with disappointment, he tried not to glare at the nurse and fake smiled.
"That's great, I'll pay him a visit." Doctor kim stood up and walked past the nurse.
Park jimin's room was next to jungkook's room.
Doctor kim walked into the room and looked at the male.
"Goodmorning jimin,how are you feeling?"
The male named jimin looked up, underneath his brown eyes were dark circles, his face was pale and his lips were dry.
Jimin lied down and turned his back to doctor Kim.
"Jimin?"
"LEAVE!!!" Jimin loudly yelled.
"Uh...right, i''ll let you have some alone time."
Doctor kim walked out of jimin's room and then went to the nurse that had been taking care of jimin, when he was in a coma.
"How can I help you doctor kim?" The nurse with blonde dyed hair asked.
"Can I have some information about your patient park jimin?"he asked.
"Oh, sure..He went in a mental asylum for 6 years, he had a fight there that led him into a coma, since he couldn't get medical treatment there, the boss agreed to take care of him here." She explained.
Doctor kim nodded. "We should lock his door."
"E-eh...please doctor..he's injured, he won't do anything." She beamed a smile but stopped when doctor kim glared at her.
"May I ask why he was in a mental asylum"he asked.
"Well...from what I've heard he was a hard core stalker, he stalled a teenage boy for more ten two years!" She yelled.
"Thank you for the information." Doctor kim walked away before she could reply and whispered. "Annoying bitch.."

Jimin sat on his bed.
He hated being stuck in a room.
Slowly he stood up, looked trough the small glass of the door of there were any people close by.
When it was safe to go he walked out of his room.
A nurse was walking his direction.
He quickly went into the room next to his, closed the door and waited.
The nurse stood still for about 5 minutes.
Tired of waiting, jimin turned around and inspected the room.
His eyes landed on a sleeping person in a bed.
His eyes widened, his heart started beating faster and his lips curled into a sickening smile.
"Jungkook...."

~to be contineud~
This update took long to make😂😂
Hope you enjoyed~
My phone is being really shitty with typing.
I accept requests for oneshots/story's.
Always open for a talk
Votes and comments will be appreciated as always❤