chapter twenty five

You all had so many good ideas, oh my God I would've never thought of them myself😂
But since there were so many ideas..I decided to make more Taekook books!!
I won't make them all at the same time ofcourse.
But thank you for suggesting😊
Now, here's a quick update before I go to "sleep".

Taehyung and jungkook just looked at each other, they didn't exchange a word.
There was a silence, but it was a comfortable one.
Before jungkook himself even noticed, he leaned a bit towards Taehyung.
Taehyung's body replied before he even could think,  he already had leaned closer too.
The two kept getting closer till there was only a small gap between their lips.
Jungkook slowly closed the gap and kissed Taehyung softly.
Taehyung immediately kissed back and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist.
Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

They parted and gasped for air.
They still didn't exchange any words.
It didn't took long before they kissed again.
This time the soft kiss turned into a passionate heated one, tongues swirling for dominance.
Which Taehyung won.
Jungkook moaned softly and laid down on the couch, not parting with Taehyung from the kiss.
Taehyung broke the kiss and started kissing Jungkook's neck, down to his shoulder.
Jungkook moaned softly and closed his eyes.
"I love you..."Taehyung muttered against his skin.
He openend his mouth and sucked on Jungkook's perfect skin, leaving a very visible hickey."
"Mhh..." Jungkook opened his eyes and was met with Jimin's eyes.
"T-tae..." Jungkook stuttered.
"Hm?" Taehyung replied and then looked up at what Jungkook seemed to be looking at.
"What the fuck Jimin?! As you can see we're busy here, leave!" Taehyung said to Jimin.
Jimin shook his head. "This is the living room, not the bed room."

He pushed Taehyung off Jungkook and then sat down next to Jungkook.
"Living room, sex is living so fuck off, this is my house anyway!" Taehyung grabbed Jimin by his hoodie.
Jimin refused to leave. "I won't let you touch kookie.."He side hugged Jungkook.
"Well, Jungkook was the one who started the kiss."
Taehyung said with a smirk.
Jungkook's cheeks got red as a tomato.
Jimin quickly looked at Jungkook. "Is that true...? Please tell me it isn't true..tell me he forced you....I saw the kiss..But I couldn't see who started so..don't let my hope break and crumble to pieces.."
Jungkook didn't make eyecontact, it was a habit of him.
"I started the kiss..because I wanted to kiss Tae, because I think I like him.." Jungkook blushed and looked at his lap.

Jimin's mouth was wide open from shock.
Nothing happened for a few seconds.
Untill Jimin launched himself at Jungkook, making both of them fall on the ground with Jimin on top.
Taehyung stood up and tried to rip Jimin away but Jimin was faster and slammed Taehyung on the table that was made out of glass on top.
Taehyung fell right through the glass, his head hit the ground.
"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled.
Taehyung groaned and held his head, he slowly stood up but fell down again as he saw everything spinning.
Jimin has tears falling down his cheeks.".....he...The one who made you suffer so much...desserves you..? And I don't get shit?!" He cried and slid his hands on jungkook's chest and moved them upwards.
"I'll make Taehyung suffer...no matter what I have to do..I'll make him suffer!!" Jimin yelled and roughly grabbed Jungkook's throat with both hands.
Putting a lot of strength in them.
Jungkook's eyes widened, he choked on the sudden feeling of pressure.
No air made it's way through his airpipe.
"You'll both regret mentally abusing me..you're worse then fucking serial murderers!! Ten times worse, no a hundred times!"
Jungkook's face turned red, his eyes got teary and he tried calling Taehyung's name but only sounds of pain left his throat.
"Uh...ughh..." Jungkook slowly felt everything slip away, he slowly loosened the grip that he had on Jimin's wrists.
'Is.....this
the...end....?' Is what Jungkook thought before he..-

~to be contineud~

SIKE! cliffhanger ahahaha I'm so sorry😂
My eyes hurt after writing this because the light of my phone je so bright.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!  I did my best hehe.
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤