chapter twenty three

So close to 10k reads😱
Enjoy this second chapter in one day~

A few weeks had passed.
Jungkook sat on the couch, wrapped up in a soft blanket with a mug of hot coco in his hands.
He was watching the news, even though Taehyung forbid him to watch the news.
He was about to switch to a different channel till he saw a picture of his own face on the news.
Jungkook's eyes widened and he listened carefully when the newsreader explained that a boy named Jeon Jungkook was missing, and that the last place he had been seen was RedCross hospital.
"Here we have a video of jungkook's mother."
The screen switched to a black screen and then a crying woman was shown.
"My son.." she sobbed. "Has been missing for almost a year...I didn't even know he had a car accident and ended up in the hospital..I was never informed.." she sobbed and looked right at the camera.
"Yesterday i had contact with the hospital, turns out he had memory loss...But Jungkook, if you hear this..you're in danger. You're probably with a man..a man named Taehyung...
Please..don't make the same mistake I did years ago Jungkook, and escape from his grasp..come home.." she cried.
The screen went back to the newsreader. " a tragic story it is, if anyone has seen anything of the boy named Jeon Jungkook, you can contact us."
He said nodding and then contineud with the rest of the news.
Jungkook dropped his hot coco on the ground, he began sobbing and threw the blanket around him away.

The last few weeks had been really good with Taehyung, Jungkook believed he had almost fallen in love.
But this woke him up again.
"What's going on? Why are you crying" Taehyung walked in the room and his eyes landed on the tv.
He quickly turned it off and grabbed Jungkook roughly.
"Tell me you didn't hear a thing on the news!! Tell me!!" He yelled.
Jungkook only sobbed louder and held his hands in front of his face.
Taehyung held in his anger and took deap breaths, he had to stay calm for Jungkook.
"Shh..come on..it's okay it's okay.." He cooed and softly sat down with Jungkook.
Jungkook slowly looked up at Taehyung, his red cheeks stained with tears.
"Tell me the truth.."
Taehyung looked at him dumbfounded.
"The truth? Which truth?"
"About everything..about how my mom didn't know about me being in the hospital, about how I got into that hospital, about you having pictures of my mom and of m-" Jungkook spoke up but was interrupted by Taehyung.
"YOU WENT INTO THAT ROOM?!"
He grabbed Jungkook's shoulders so hard that it would leave marks.
Jungkook closed his eyes from the pain.
Taehyung quickly retrieved his hands and muttered an apology.
"I guess it's the best if I tell you everything....we won't get any better with no answers being told, and I guess it will relief my heart to finally tell everything to someone, and I'm happy..that someone is you, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled and grabbed Jungkook's hands.

~to be continued~

Holy I kinda like this chapter😱
I'm also feeling this book is really coming to and end soon ;-; let's enjoy it while it lasts.
I take story requests.
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤