chapter twenty

Jungkook openend his eyes.
He was drenched in his own sweat.
Slowly he sat up, beginning to realise that it was all a dream, or better said, a nightmare.
He was afraid that if he tried to escape, that the things in his nightmare would happen.
The freedom part would be awesome but Jungkook didn't want to kill anyone.
He couldn't live with himself, knowing that he took someones life.
So he promised not to kill anyone ever in his life.
The sound of a door unlocking woke Jungkook up from his deep thoughts.
The creaking door slowly openend, revieling a normal dressed Taehyung.
He smiled a bit.
"Come.." He said in a soft voice.
It wasn't in a demanding voice, but more an inviting one.
Jungkook slowly stood up and walked towards Taehyung.
Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand, and together they walked around the house.
Taehyung helped Jungkook off the stairs, since his legs still hurt a bit but they were getting much better.
Taehyung continued carrying Jungkook the bridal way and carried him to the couch.
There layed a sick looking jimin with a dead stare in his eyes.
Jimin locked his eyes with Jungkook and his eyes immediately lit up.
He smiled and stretched his arms."kookie.." He weakly said.
Jungkook gulped.
He felt bad for Jimin, but come on..He can't be kind to this psycho man, he's too dangerous.

Jungkook stayed in Taehyung's strong arms.
But Taehyung lowered him and placed him down on the couch in Jimin's arms.
Jungkook's eyes widened.
Taehyung smiled and walked away, leaving the two alone.

"I missed you..you know.." Jimin whispered but Jungkook kept his mouth shut.
"I puked all over Taehyung, he deserved that shit..when I get better, I'll strangle him, then stop, strangle him again, till he begs me to kill him!!" Jimin suddenly yelled.
"You're fucking insane..insane!!" Jungkook crawled off the couch and stood on his wobbly legs.
"I'd rather stay with Taehyung then with YOU." Jungkook said and then walked away.
"kooookiee!! Please come back!!" Jimin yelled after him but Jungkook didn't look back and kept walking.
"Taehyung..?" Jungkook sofly said his name and searched for him.
After a few minutes he gave up and walked into a random room which happenend to have a paper on the door, it said: !don't come in!

Jungkook closed the door behind him and turned on the light.
The room had almost no furniture.
Only a lot of books, like a lot.
Maybe around hundred books were stacked throughout the room.
Jungkook walked closer and noticed they were photobooks and notebooks.
Jungkook sat down against the wall and grabbed a few notebooks and photobooks.

~to be continued~

111 followers
8k reads...tysm all!!
Sucky chapter I know..
But I can't fill every chapter with a lot of drama you know😂
Hope you enjoyed.
I take story requests.
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤