I love you

Talia's Pov:

After about 30 minutes of looking a found an adorable Siberian husky. The lady let me play with him and stuff until I decided to go meet Ashton. I told the lady I'd be back and walked out to meet Ashton where he said. After I walked out of the store I saw ash walking towards me. I met him half way and he pulled me in and kissed me as soon as I got to him. "What was that for?" I asked after we pulled away. "Just cuz I love you and I don't say it enough" he said. I smiled. "You say it at least once everyday" I replied. "yeah not enough" he responded. I smiled. "So did you find any puppy?" He asked. "I did this adorable husky, but it's best we don't get him. We are both so busy and we are still in the process of moving" I said. He nodded. "Okay" he said.

We went to my house and finished packing my boxes and then we both drove our stuff to our new house. We brought in all the boxes and I sat on the floor. "Babe I'm tired... I'll unpack these while your with the boys tomorrow" I said. "Okay" he responded. As I made dinner for us he set up our bed. When I was finished I went into our room to get him to find him laying on the bed. "That was fast" I said. "Yeah come try it out" he responded getting up and pulling me over to the bed. He hovered over me and showered me in kisses. "Babe, dinner is ready" I stated. "Fine this isn't over though baby girl" he responded. "Whatever you say" I replied and got off the bed. He smacked my ass as I got up. "What the hell you horny fuck". He just smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. I went to the dinning room and he took his seat across from me. He finished his plate before me as I wasn't really hungry and just pushed my food around my plate with my fork. I got up and packed it away and put it in the brand new fridge. That's when the doorbell rang and I went to answer it. It was my ex before Calum aka the guy that raped me. "What the hell are you doing here? How did you find me!" I yelled. That's when ash came up behind me. I gave him a look as to say not to get involved. He nodded. "Don't worry baby girl I'm not gonna hurt you" the guy said as he grabbed my arm. "Leave me alone... let go of me" I said. He pulled my hair dragging me put of the house. That's when I punched him straight in the jaw. He let go of me and ran off. "you bitch!" Was the last thing I heard. Tears threatened my eyes. Not because I was scared but because my wrist hurt so bad. I walked back inside. "Babe who was that and why wouldn't you let me get involved" he asked. That's when tears started to fall. "Ash could you please take me to the hospital?" I asked. "yes of course go to the car I'll be out in a second" he responded. I did and a minute later he came out with a bag of ice for me and he drove to the hospital. They put me in a splint and we left. Turns out my wrist was shattered. So if it was shattered imagine what I did to his jaw.

When we got home I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some bags and duct tape. I was trying to tape the bags around my hand so I could shower but the tape was getting frustrating. That's when I felt two hands on my waist. "Need help?" Ash asked. "Yes please" I replied. He helped me tape it up so I could shower. "Thanks" I said and walked to our room taking off my shirt and shorts. Then I struggled to unclasp my bra. Then I felt a large warm hand on my back and soon my bra was on the floor. I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the water and turned to grab a towel. That's when I found Ashton stripping. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Don't worry about it" he replied and gave me a smile. I got in the shower and Ashton got in behind me. He washed me hair for me and did the same with my body before gently pushing me back into the water to rinse me off. He then turned off the water and I shivered as the cool air hit my skin. He put his body against mine to keep me warm as he grabbed two towels. He wrapped one around my body and one around his waist. Then he dressed me in a pair of his boxers and one of his hoodies. He got dressed as well and then kissed my neck. "Mmmmm" I moaned softly. He then kissed my jaw and then cheek and whispered in my ear "baby, can you tell me about earlier now". "Ugh Ash... don't do that and then- you know what nevermind. That guy was my ex before Cal. He raped me. And I don't know how he found me but yeah" I said. "Oh baby I'm so sorry, I would have beaten the hell out of him" he responded. "And that's what I didn't want you to do" I replied. He gave me a confused look and I just hugged him. He rested his head on top of mine and hugged back. "I love you babe" I said "I love you too" he responded.