❣cнapтer [3]❣

I woke up very early the next day, since i couldn't think of anything else other than that kiss between me and Jungkook, i had to cool down my head a bit and tried something else because i can't think of anything else other than that. So, i decided to meet up with my Friends at Sasha's favourite Cafeteria.

✿✿

I was already infront of the Cafeteria, waiting for everyone. After a few seconds, i hear my name being called and when i turned, i saw everyone smiling and walking towards me.

✿✿

Annabeth: So, tell us about Jungkook!

I literally almost choked on my Cafe when she said that. I begun coughing like crazy and then looked at her with wide eyes.

 I begun coughing like crazy and then looked at her with wide eyes

Nari: Let's not ask her about him. Besides he did kiss her without her permission. He stole your first kiss without permission!

Sasha: Oh please! If i see that jerk anywhere, i will destroy his balls! So don't mention him in front of me Anna! Or else!

Annabeth: Fine! I won't!

I felt a hand grab my shoulder, i turn to the side.

Nadia: Listen girl, don't ya force yourself if you don't even wanna talk about him

Nadia: Listen girl, don't ya force yourself if you don't even wanna talk about him. We aint gonna force you anymore, don't worry. Talk only about him, when you are okay with it. I, at least, would never ever want to make you feel uncomfortable. Alright girl?

A smile appears on my face and i smile at Nadia, who pats my head and also smiles.

After that, we continue talking and our conversation turned from Jungkook to...our future plans.

Annabeth: I REAAAALLY! Wanna become a Teacher!

Sasha: Eww! What for? You are just gonna be hated for no reason whatsoever by Teenagers

Annabeth: I don't care! I really want to! But not in Seoul tho...

Nadia: Why not girl? Seoul is great! Full with respectful Teenagers

Annabeth: I want to become a Teacher in my Home Country. Germany...

Nari: Ahh, i see

Me: I think you should do what makes you the happiest

Nadia: Exactly!

Sasha: Sure, whatever. Your Future, not mine

Nadia: Girl! Be a little nicer!

Sasha: I'm trying!

✿✿

After finishing our drinks, we all head to a Park and start walking there. We saw Kids playing around and they were all yelling and screaming. We laughed.

Sasha: You know....i also have to return to Russia...i'm not...staying here much longer. It might take another Month before i return back home

Me: But i thought you said you'll return when our Vacation ends!

Sasha: Well yeah...but...my Father...told me to return and you guys know how my Father is like when i don't listen to him. Ever since my Mother died, he changed and became a lot stricter

Nadia: I'm sorry for you. Good luck with that girl

Sasha: I will be needing all that luck with that Man

Me: Nadia, are you also leaving?

Nadia: Yeah. I will be leaving to Jamaica, the same time Sasha will be leaving to Russia. Which means, that is pretty soon too

Annabeth is leaving to Germany...
Sasha is leaving to Russia...
Nadia is leaving to Jamaica...
And
Nari is leaving to Busan...

While, i'm going to be in Seoul...all alone...

Someone hit my back, when i turned to the side. Sasha was looking at me with a serious yet sad eyes.

Sasha: Even if we are away. We'll still be in contact. I will never forget about you guys

Nadia: Exactly! I will always be Friends with you all!

Annabeth: That's right. Distance will not break our Friendship!

Nari: Even if i'm still in Korea. I will miss you all as well, you too Ara

I felt tears build inside my eyes and they all gave me a group hug. I held them and i felt tears roll down my cheeks, i can't live without them.....they were my....Friends....Friends that would always be here for me. But...they are right. Distance will not break or cancel our Friendship.

✿✿

We all went back to the Cafeteria and from there we hugged. Annabeth and Sasha went the same way so they were the first to wave goodbye and turn around from us.

Annabeth: LET'S SKYPE EVERYONE!!

Nadia: SURE!

Sasha: Bye guys!

We all waved goodbye to them and so we waited for Nadia's Taxi. When it arrived, we hugged and waved goodbye to her when she left. Now, i was alone with Nari. We both start heading the same way.

Me: Nari

She turns to me.

Nari: What is it?

Me: Do you...actually think...that...Jungkook likes...me?

She smiles and looks at the sky above us. She stops me and points at the sky that is turning black above us. I look up and see stars already becoming brighter.

Nari: Love is exactly like these stars. It's far far away...it's hard to understand it and it's hard to reach them. But there will times where....a star will follow you. Jungkook...might be that Star

Nari's words were now trapped inside my head. It somehow...makes sense and i couldn't think of anything else again. Her words were now locked inside my mind.

Jungkook...might be that Star...

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤