❣cнapтer [7]❣

Ara's POV

It was early in the morning when my phone begun ringing loudly. It was next to me, which seriously started to annoy me. So i grabbed it and looked at the screen with my sleepy and tired eyes. Oppa?
So....i answered, obviously.

Me: Yes?...what is it Oppa? Before you say anything...you do realize its 6 in the morning...right?

Oppa: Yes, which is why i chose to call you now. Remember when i told you that we are going to be in two Teams and one will be leaving for four weeks right?

Me: Yes...maybe...i think i remember....

Oppa: Yes and...our Team is leaving for four weeks. I know its sad but...Ari? Hallo?

Due to the extreme exhaustion, i couldn't listen to him so i continued on sleeping until...

Oppa: YAAAAAH!!!!!!

I literally let my phone fly up in the air and when i sat up and had my eyes wide, the phone hit my head and i felt extreme pain and moaned in pain and held my hands with both of my hands.

Oppa: I'm seriously mad at u! I'M TALIKNG HERE!

Me: Sleep is important to me!!

Oppa: WHAT ABOUT ME!?!?

Me: Oppa! Why are you comparing yourself to my sleep!?!? What do u want me to do!?!? Cry!?

Oppa: Maybe! Aish! Whatever!

I slowly lowered my hands and slowly reached to grab my hand, after grabbing it...i slowly pulled it closer to my ear and spoke.

Me: I'm gonna miss you. Please take care of yourself and please don't get sick...

Oppa: I won't. Thanks. You also...t-take care of youself. I've to leave now. I will text you whenever i can

Me: Okay. Bye Oppa! Love you

Oppa: I love you too

With that, he hunged up. And i slowly lowered my hand and sighed. I'm alone...with Junji.

I can't sleep so might aswell change my clothes and take Junji for a walk before eating breakfast or i can just eat out. Yeah! Oppa did give me money before leaving and he usually sends some.

I got up, went to my Bathroom and did my morning routine. After finishing my usually morning routine, i go over to my closet and look for a comfy yet cute outfit.

 After finishing my usually morning routine, i go over to my closet and look for a comfy yet cute outfit

I guess this could work.

After changing, i open the door and who do i see sitting on the ground infrong of me.

Me: Junji! What are you doing here?

I smile and pick him up. I hold him in my arms and kiss him. I slowly walk to the stairs and went down, then went straight to the door and left the House.

♥♥♥

I was walking while listening to music and going through my instagram. Junji was walking beside me slowly and was smiling like a baby.

I saw a bench so i sat down and let Junji walk arouns freely, since we already were in a Park it's ok.
I look at him then smile. I put my phone ontop of my thigh and close my eyes. The wind was blowing and it felt very nice to listen to some music while feeling the wind touch my warm skin and hair.

Indila has an angel voice, it calms me down everything i hear her.
I always listen to Oppa's playlist. He often creats some for me, i really like his choices. But after the song ended, i heard another song but it was an english one yet i couldn't shake off the feeling about...knowing the....voice.

I quickly open my eyes and check the artist of the song.

....Jungkook....

He has a very nice voice yet everytime i hear about him. I can never shake the first memory i ever had of him. He is...cool...i guess.

I felt something touch my thigh from the side and when i turned, my eyes grew wide and i gasped in shock.

Jungkook: I see, i see. You listen to my music whenever i'm not around

Me: WHAT!? NO! OPPA CREATED T-THIS PLAYLIST FOR ME! HOW AM I SUPPOST TO KNOW IF THIS IS YOUR COVER OR NOT!?!!

I got so shocked that when i tried to sit comfortably, i slipped and was about to fall backwards. Everything happend so slow only Jungkook acted so quickly, he wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me closer to him. My hands were now on his chest, my face was in front of his neck and my eyes...were locked with his.

Jungkook: Be careful. You could have hurt yourself

Me: O-oh...t-thank..y-you...

He smirked and we both heard Junji bark, so me and him turned and saw Junji barking at these birds who were chilling their flies while Junji was killing himself with barking. I quickly pushed him and ran towards Junji. I lifted him up in my arms and ran back to Jungkook, without even looking him in the eyes, i say.

Me: Please...don't follow me!

I say shyly and immidiately run away from him and leave the Park, completely. What an idiot.
I am....seriously....such a coward.
But...why was he there?

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤