❣cнapтer [6]❣

Jungkook's POV

I was in my shower, at home. It was a day off, although i did promise Yoongi~hyung to phone each other after i finish my shower. Gosh, can't i take a warm and nice shower in peace? So, i hurried up and was done. I just wore new black underwear that Jimin bought me as a present and wore my black comfortable pants that were bought by Taehyung.

I came out of the Bathroom with only pants on and a towel that i was using for my wet hair. I came into my Room and sat down. I sighed loudly because there was a pile of papers on my desk next to my Computer. They were all from Hoseok~hyung and Namjoon~hyung. They asked me to work with those papers, since they are rappers but they also decided to take a Vacation while they were away. Thanks hyungs...
But Yoongi~hyung was also a Rapper, but he likes working alone and enjoys working alone so he wanted to do everything on his own and also because he hates me now and does not trust me with those things anymore.

I just ignored the pile of papers on my desk and grabbed my phone. I saw a message from Yoongi, so i quickly opened the phonescreen and read the message carefully.

 I saw a message from Yoongi, so i quickly opened the phonescreen and read the message carefully

What a lazy hyung i have.
But as he ordered, i called him.

After a few seconds, he finally answers. And with a serious yet hilarious voice, i say.

Me: Yes sir? What would you like from me?

Haha, i'm so funny.

Yoongi: You are not funny

Me: Aish. What do you want?

Yoongi: YAH! I TOLD YOU TO STOP BEING RUDE! HOW MANY TIMES DO I'VE TO SAY THAT TO YOU!?!? YOU NEVER LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!

Me: Okay okay. Chill hyung. You always take things seriously

Yoongi: Says the one who always lies. How am i suppost to know whether or not you are telling the truth? You big liar

Me: OKAY! I'm a big liar. So what? As if you never lied!

Yoongi: Only in School

Me: That makes us even!

Yoongi: But other then School, i'm always honest. But you are never honest with yourself! You even once lied to an ARMY!

Me: Whatever! I didn't even lie to her! She asked me if i had a girlfriend and i said yes! So what!?

Yoongi: YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

Me: Hyung, just tell me what u want already

Yoongi: About what you said...you said you'll take care of Ara while i'm away. Did you actually mean it?

Me: Well yeah. Why? Am i allowed to visit her?

I smirked, believing i will be allowed to go and visit her.

Yoongi: In your dreams

Wow...

Yoongi: I will be leaving so i might get worried so i want you to take care of her but not visit her without her permission or mine. Always call or text her before you go. Understood?

Me: Sure hyung!

Yoongi: I'll give you her number later. And one more thing

Me: Yes?

Yoongi: Thank you. I...really am scared to lose her. The thought of her...getting hurt haunts me and i....i know! I act too protectivly but...that's just how i am! I can't bear the thought of her getting hurt or scared. She meand everything to me. So please....take good care of her for those four weeks. Ha? Jungkook? You there?

For some reason i couldn't speak. When i heard Yoongi's hyung worried and sad voice, i just couldn't hold a lie about kissing Ara without her or his permission so.....i decided to say it.

Me: Hyung.....i'm glad you trust me. But....i did...something...to Ara without you knowing...

Yoongi: WHAT!? WHAT EXACTLY!?

Me: You know...where we were alone in the Kitchen

Yoongi: YES?!

I gulped and blinked a few times before telling him the truth.

Me: I kissed her on the lips. Hyung seriously!?! I'm so so sor-!

The door literally slams open, the noise it made startled me and i immidiately turned towards the door and with wide eyes i see Yoongi~hyung standing there with a tiger-glare on his face. He was not joking this time, he was seriously angry and pissesd. I aint blaming him for that....i did to that.

Yoongi: You little-!

Jungkook: How the hell did you get here so quickly?

Yoongi: We live...together. Now....COME HERE!!

He runs at me and i immidiately drop my phone and use the chair as a shield to protect me from the wild raged tiger, who is about to kill and eat my body and my beauty.

Jungkook: HYUNG! SERIOUSLY! I DID NOT MEAN IT! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Yoongi: YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! ACCIDENT MY ASS!!

He kicked the chair and was about to grab me. But i crawled through his spread legs and begun boalting/running over to Namjoon's room since it was already wide open and seemed safe yet i still couldn't shake of the thought that...YOONGI~HYUNG IS LITERALLY BEHIND ME AND WILL LITERALLY MURDER ME!!!!!!!!!!

HEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤

R.I.P
JEON JUNGKOOK
KILLED BY A WILD TIGER