❣cнapтer [8]❣

I was back home, lying on the sofa while watching Justice League 2017. In love with DC, literally.

I was also eating popcorn and Junji was nowhere to be seen. I knew he waw in my Room, since i left him there when we came back. I sighed loudly when the Movie ended. I turned the TV off, grabbed my phone and went through my messages. No one is texting. I guess they are already packing up to leave, well a few are.

*DOOR RINGS*

I get up, slowly walk to the door and without even hesitating opened the door.

There wasn't anyone, i looked around then before closing the door, i look down and saw a little note and next to it was a pink box. I grab both things and enter the house again, closing the door behind me slowly.

***

I sat down and saw Junji running to me, he jumped onto the sofa and laid himself next to me. I looked at the note and begun reading it slowly and carefully.

NOTE:

Hey its's Annabeth

I canceled my Plain and am currently staying in Seoul. I think you might not know but...today something terrible has happend to Nari, not just terrible but...tragic.
.
Nadia, me and Sasha all canceled our Plains and are currently staying at a Hotel and were leaving later. We wanted to tell you that....
.
Nari had an accident and passed away today. I wanted to write you this quick and fast note to tell you since my phone broke and i was the only one who knew about this. I wrote the same letter to Nadia and Sasha. Unfortanetly, Sasha might leave sooner and Nadia might also do the same. I, however, will be staying here because Germany is too much now that Nari is gone. I'm sorry and thank you for reading. Please visit her Parents whenever you can❤.

-Love Annabeth

Warm tears rolled down my cheeks as i covered my mouth with one hand and closed my eyes. Nari....is gone?....no....

Without even hesitating, i get up and prepare to meet her Parents.

***

It took almost an hour to prepare and arrive but when i did, i knock and the person who opens the door is her Brother and he lowers his head when his eyes meet mine. I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly in my arms, he burst in tears right in my arms. I could literally feel the pain coming from his heart and tears filled my eyes as they slowly begun rolling down my cheeks and making his white shirt a bit wet. When Nari's Mother came, we pull from each other and i hug her in tears.

***

Nari's Mother: Thank you for coming...

Me: Of course! Nari is my best friend!

I held her warm hand tightly in mine and we both went quiet. Before she could say anything, the door opens and i see Sasha, Annabeth and Nadia enter the room we were in. They all had teats in their eyes and they all came to hug Nari's Mother, Brother and Father first then they hugged me. We all sat down and were thinking of her. Her Funeral is tomorrow and i have to be there, Nari's Mother is not allowed to stay alone so we all decided to stay over for tomorrow.

{On the next day}

We all went to the Funeral and when her Mother went to speak, her words went straight to our hearts. Her Mother had words she wanted to realise from her wounded heart.

Nari....you are not just a Friend, you were my best friend. A Friend who always cheered us on and supported us no matter what we did. She helped, cheered and did everything we did. Whenever i cried....she cried along with me. Being alone was never an opinion for us, she never left her Friends. My heart might be wounded as well and it might not fully heal itself as quickly as i think but...my heart will always have a place for Nari, a angel who was my Friend for years.

Wounds won't heal quickly but...cheerful, peaceful and lovable memories will be our medicine.

Nari....you were a part of my heart. And i will never ever forget you.

***

We were back at Nari's Parents house, we all calmed her Mother down and after she fell asleep, we all went down and were at the door.

Sasha: I'm so sorry but i have to leave now. I must leave Seoul tomorrow. Thank you for everything you ever did for me and...i'm deeply sorry

Sasha hugged Nari's Father and he nodded quietly. Nadia hugged him too and apologized for not being able to stay any longer but Nari's Father understood the struggle of missing things since he is a Business Man and nodded.

Me and Annabeth hugged him too.

***

Nari's Father: Thank you very much....have goodnight...

Us: You too!

He nodded and slowly walked away from the door. Sasha opened the