INTRODUCTION

My name is Violet Harper. I am currently 21 years young (LOL). I was born on October 3. I have no siblings but fortunately I was born in a wealthy family. Well more like wealthy mother since my father died in a car accident in a terrible storm. But anyways , my mother owns a famous modeling company Victoria Corp. Her name is Victoria Samuels.

I started modeling at the age of 19 because I hated waking up early so I was like fuck college not that I'm dumb(I used to get good grades in high school) or can't afford it I just wanted to pursue my dream of being a model. I live in a penthouse with my best friend Crystal Anderson. She is like a sister to me. But just be careful not to get her upset because that's a totally different story.

Anyways something else you should know about me is that I'm not someone you can push around, not that I get into a lot of fights and all but I know how to stand up for myself, especially when it comes to men. Which leads us to Justin Grey.

He is an arrogant asshole and let's not forget a jerk. He is super sexy, don't get me wrong ,but he has a big ass ego. Especially because he is rich since his parents own Grey Enterprises. It is basically a fashion company and they are the best in the fashion business and my mother's company is the best in the modeling business so we are basically allies. They provide the clothes and we model it.

So me being the top model of my mother's and being famous all over the world I have to do most of the modeling so that the company can make a huge profit. Being that this is the Valentines fashion line I have to have a male partner to do the photoshoot. I really prefer working alone because I feel more comfortable but I have no choice and it's so much worse since the clothes are mostly sexual(lingeries , panty sets , bras , etc.) but the good thing is that there are at least some dresses. So I just have to suck it up and do it. Wish me luck......

A/N

Stay tuned for CHAPTER 1 . There's more to come if you know what I mean*smirks*.