CHAPTER 1

VIOLET'S POV

"Ow,Ow",I cried. My feet were killing me. I guess that's the price I have for being top model. I walked into my dressing room to ice my feet so it can numb the pain being because I will be doing a photoshoot with a special guest. Which so happens to be the famous Justin Grey. I hope he doesn't mess it up with his big ass ego and by that I mean getting me upset because if he does I'm literally going to leave. But I guess I will still get a win because he is super hot. So I guess I have a hour free to ice my feet so I might as well watch some Netflix while I'm at it.

JUSTIN'S POV

I am currently sitting in my office waiting for my stupid ass friend Kyle Johnson. Don't get me wrong I love him to death(since he's my best friend) but he can be a total goof at times(LOL).

So my name is Justin Grey. I am currently 23. I have a brother, Jake Grey, he is currently in Mexico attending a gala. My family is rich of course. People always think that I depend on them but the truth is that I own half of the company and my brother owns the other half but it is not rightfully ours until our parents officially retire which is good because I could use a little free time.

"Knock , knock", finally Kyle's here. "Come in", I say and he enters.

"So I got good news".

"What is it?"

"You are going to be modeling with the famous Violet Harper and the best part is that it will be the Valentines line.", he smirks and nudges my shoulder.

I was kinda angry but also ecstatic. Angry because I told my parents that I'm not a model and that I wanted to focus on running my half of the company but I guess this is what I get for helping then out and also for being extremely hot. Call me cocky if you want but we all know it's true. Ecstatic because have you seen Violet's body it's like she has been handcrafted by god himself. I wouldn't say I have a crush on her but she is a very beautiful human being.

"You are such a pervert Kyle, but anyways, when is this photoshoot".

"Umm....In one hour, so we should probably head out now."

We made our way to the bottom floor since my office is at the top floor(42nd floor).

We pulled up in front of Victoria Corp. and made our way to the front desk. We went to the front desk and asked the receptionist and asked her for directions and she led us to the photoshoot. I was really uncomfortable because on the way there she was practically eye raping me. I mean don't get me wrong I love that girls find me attractive but some girls are too needy and I like a girl that puts up a challenge.

We finally reached and I opened the door. I was completely in awe struck at what I saw. There stood Violet Harper in all her godly elegance.....

A/N

So you have met Justin Grey. Has a big ego doesn't he but as always stay tuned to find out what happens next.