six

- Andrea -

It's been almost six hours now, being locked up in here. I was shivering every now and then from the cold room. It made goosebumps run and down my arms and legs. My stomach growled, starting to get hungry for lunch.

Louis and I were tucked up at the side of the wall sitting, side by side. I balled together, trying to keep all my body heat. We hadn't said a word to each other in a half hour, and that's when I complained I still had to pee.

There wasn't a lot I knew about Louis' personal life. I knew he had a big family, including four little sisters, and that he auditioned for the X Factor back in 2010, just at the beginning of senior year for him. That's when he left for One Direction. He was determined to finish school though and did, in fact, come back to school to graduate.

Within the six hours of being in the same company of Louis, I have grown to call him a friend. We didn't talk as if we knew everything about each other, but we did talk as if we had just met and joked around.

Louis and I sat in silence ninety percent of the six hours, but it wasn't awkward silence. It was a comfortable silence that we both enjoyed together. The silence where you just want to sit there, listening to nothing. Where you just have your thoughts collected by themselves and not disturb one another. Peaceful. Silent.

I want to know more about Louis. I want to know where in Doncaster he grew up. I want to know when he had decided to go on the X Factor. I wanted to know why he did too; what persuaded him to try out? I wanted to know his favorite color, his favorite animal, his favorite song.

Another shiver rushed through my body. It was more cold than I expected it to be. I bury my face in my knees, hoping he didn't notice.

"Andrea?" Louis tapped my shoulder. I brought my eyes up to meet his. A smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just cold." I admit, biting my bottom lip to keel myself from going red. I avoid the gaze, looking back out in front of me.

A warm touch heated my right bicep. Louis' hands were extremely warm. How could he be so warm in such a cold room? He's in jeans and a T-shirt. I'd still be cold if I was in two pairs of pants, three sweaters, and a parka.

"Holy, you're freezing." Louis comments, he shifts his body towards me, holding up his hands. "Here give me your hands."

I gulped, slowly shifting to sit in front of him. I placed my hands in his. A jolt of electricity shoots through me, shocking me into a smile. He wrapped his hands around mine, the warmness heating up my body again.

My eyes moved up to meet his, the intense stare of his sweet blue-green eyes made my heart flutter. I bit the inside of my cheek. The gaze was so strong, I couldn't escape from it. I was being pulled into Louis, seeing behind his eyes

"So Louis," I spoke up, ending the watch before anything really happened. I pulled my hands back, rubbing them together. "Tell me about yourself."

He looked confused, his eyebrows furrowed together and his nose wrinkled adorably. God, he's so cute. "What do you mean?"

"Tell me about your life. What was it like growing up as Louis Tomlinson?" I smiled, trying to look engaged in Louis' life, not that I wasn't.

Louis looked surprised a little, almost shocked. He moved back against the wall, leaning his head against it. I eyed his Adam's apple move up and down as he swallowed. "Well I've grown up in Doncaster, obviously. My parents split up when I was young, having my mom remarry and have four other children meanwhile, with my dad I had my sister Georgia."