He is Mine. I am His.(Narnia Fanfic)

Chapter 1

"Wait, where's Edmund?" Im helping Lucy with her groceries when Edmund goes missing.

"I'm not sure. Let's look around," I suggest and we check some of the buildings for Lucy's brother.

I guess I should introduce myself.

Hi, my name is Stella Parker. I'm 15 and I'm from America, but my family moved to England.

I became friends with the Pevensie children ever since I moved here which was 2 years ago.

They always talk about this place called Narnia too which is really weird. I always seem to zone out when they talk about it.

And then there's their cousin, Eustace. He is sort of an obnoxious brat to them, but I can't seem to help the fact that I always thought he was rather attractive. And he was somewhat funny.

"Stella!" I look back and see Lucy standing in front of a building, "He's in here!"

We both walk in and see Edmund at the front of a line.

Then Lucy speaks up, "Edmund, your supposed to be helping me with the groceries,"

He looks somewhat disappointed and he walks to us and fixes his hat.

Then a boy says, "Better luck next time, aye squirt,"

Edmund looks frustrated.

We walk outside and he says, "Squirt? He barely had two years on me! I'm a king. I've fought wars and I've led armies,"

Then Lucy says, "Not in this world,"

Okay, I'm lost now. King? Wars? Armies? What is he talking about?!

"Yeah, instead I'm stuck here doing battle with Eustace Clarence Scrubb," Edmund huffs.

Then I see Lucy pull a strand of her hair behind her ear, Edmund seems to notice this and says, "What are you doing?"

She looks at him embarrassed and says, "Nothing. Come along then,"

And we all go back to their cousin, Eustace's house in which they were staying.

A/N

Well that's the first chapter! Yes, this is my own story. I'm just adding some stuff from the movie in it. Eustace in the next chapter! :)