Chapter 4

We all land on an island. I'm kind of freaked out about what is actually going on.

"Listen, where is everyone?" Lucy asks looking around.

We all start walking around the island. I stay kind of close to Eustace, maybe too close because he looks at me.

"Sorry, am I standing too close to you?" I ask stepping away a bit.

"No, no it's alright," he smiles, but I can tell he's just as freaked out as I am.

Eustace starts to wander over to a boarded up building of some sort as I go over with Edmund, Lucy, and Caspian.

Then we hear, "Yeah, looks like no ones home so you think we should head back?"

Eustace says scared.

"Why don't you come here and guard... Something," Edmund suggests.

Eustace runs toward us and says, "Uh, yes cousin. That's very um.. Logical,"

Caspian hands him a sword.

"Um, I think I'll stay with Eustace, while you guys go in," I say staying back.

They nod and walk in.

I turn to Eustace, "You good with that?" I ask him looking at the sword in his hands.

He nods slightly, "I think so," I nod back at him.

We then stay in awkward silence waiting for the others and keeping guard.

I look around and slightly look at Eustace who's looking at his sword up and down.

I smile a bit at his awkwardness and how cute he is with that thing.

Just then I feel myself being pulled by a man, "Get off of me!" I scream and see Eustace being pulled by someone else and struggling to get free.

We are then led into the place where the others were and the man put a blade to Eustace's neck and he screamed.

Everyone looked our way.

"Unless you wanna hear this one scream like a girl again," the man said, "Like a girl?!" Eustace cut him off.

"I suggest you drop your weapons," he finishes.

The drop their swords and they are all being pulled away from each other. Everyone starts screaming.

I am then being dragged away from Eustace.

I scream and struggle to get out if the mans tights grasp. It seems I'm being dragged away from all of the others by myself.

"EUSTACE!!" I get out, surprised I only said Eustace's name.

I then hear Eustace shout, "STELLA!"

A tear escapes my eye as I'm being led into a dark hallway and then I black out.

A/N

Sorry it's kinda short, but here an update for you guys! I don't know when I'll be able to update the next chapter, but I hope I can soon! <3