Chapter 5

A/N IM SO INCREDIBLY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE STILL WITH ME ON THE STORY..I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

My breathing gets heavy as I feel myself being tied up in a chair. I am blindfolded.

"What are you doing to me?!" I scream.

"Shut your whining," the man snaps finishing tying me up.

I try to break free but it's no use.

"Why am I all alone? Where are my friends?" I ask scared out of my wits.

"None of your concern," he says

I just sit there, wondering where Eustace was dragged off to. Where Lucy and all the others were.

I could hear people outside now, lots of shouting.

"Can you please take this blindfold off of me sir?" I ask

"Nope, you stay there until it's time to take you on the boat with the others," he tells me.

"Wh-what boat? With whom?" I ask frightened.

"To be fed to the mist," the man says.

My heart stopped. To be fed...to what?! I need to get out of here..please get me out of here!

Then I hear someone break down the door and lots of commotion outside now.

"Hey!" The man shouts, then I hear someone crash to the ground.

"You alright miss?" It was Reepicheep! The talking mouse!

"Reep?! Oh thank goodness you've come!" I say relieved when he takes the blindfold off of me and unties me.

"Thank you," I smile and we all run out to see people fighting.

I scan the area for Eustace and see him scurrying away behind a corner.

I see Lucy and Edmund fighting people, I have no fighting skills so I might as well go see what Eustace is doing.

I quickly rush over to him, "Eustace!" I shout.

He jerks around and sees me, "Oh god Stella! Your alive!" He then runs to me.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?" He asks worried when all of a sudden he hugs me.

I am taken aback at his actions but hug him back anyway.

"I'm alright... Are you okay?" I ask smiling.

"Well, I was almost sold to someone for 50 cents, so yeah I'm pretty good," he says sarcastically.

He breaks away...Wow...he's a really good hugger..

"Come on..let's ditch this place!" He says getting into a boat.

"Eustace..I don't think that's a very good idea," I say.

"Oh come on, do you really want to stay here?" He asks looking at me.

"Well...okay fine.." I get in the boat and he just sits there.

I look at him confused.

"Oh your a boat in a magical land can't you row yourself?!" He says annoyed.

"Let's use the oar," I giggle handing it to him.

"Oh..Uh..thanks.." He says trying to handle it when he accidentally flips around, I try to catch him when I hear a bang and we see someone fall into the water.

"Oh my!" I gasp looking at Eustace. He throws the oar down and says frightened, "Oh god..oh I hope that wasn't British Council.."

I laugh, "I don't think so Eu.."

He smiles that cute half smile at me and I blush.

"Come on, let's go see where the others are," I get out of the boat.

"Okay," he sighs and gets out and we walk back up to everyone.