Chapter 12

A few hours later a small blue light was shining in the corner of my eyes as I woke up and looked around.

I noticed Lucy was awake and I said, "Lucy, is that..?" She nodded, "The blue star," she said smiling

Caspian motioned for myself, Lucy and Edmund to follow him as the star led us away from the campsite.

I didn't want to leave poor old dragon Eustace behind, but decided to go with them anyway because I wanted to find out what the blue star was going to show us.

As we followed the star it led us up a hill and into a cave of some sort.

"This is creepy.." I whispered to Lucy and then we all stopped as the blue star suddenly transformed into a..woman. A woman with beautiful long blonde hair and kind eyes.

"You're..a..a girl.." Edmund stuttered as the..star woman smiled a bit, "I-if you'd like I can change form,"

"NO!" Lucy and I heard Caspian and Edmund both day at the exact same time.

Lucy and I exchange looks and then looked at the two of them and we rolled our eyes.

The lady started to speak of the 7 lost lords and how to find their swords.

I listened to her, but my mind started wandering back to Eustace.

I started thinking back to the kiss we shared on the beach. I started to remember how his lips felt against mine as I cracked a small smile.

I just wish we can find a way to turn him back into a human.

The blue star had left and we all headed back to the beach where we found the dragon boy up and awake.

I still didn't understand how he turned into a dragon anyway.

"Eustace.." I rushed over to him and touched his scaly cheek.

"We know how to get the swords from the lost lords..but we have to go in through the mist to get them..im scared." I said to Eustace looking into the dragons eyes.

Caspian overheard me and walked towards the two of us.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder as I looked up to see the tall brunette bearded man towering over me, "Everything will be alright, Stella. We won't let any harm come to you or Lucy or Edmund..or even Eustace." He said with a small chuckle.

I nod and smile a bit looking at him, "Will Eustace ever become human again?" I asked with uncertain eyes.

Caspian sighed a little, "All we can do is hope."

I look down and then at the sad dragon and keep my hand on his head.

Caspian gave me a small rub on my back and then walked over to the others as I laid up against the dragons neck and started to cry softly.

"I just want to get back to England.." I whimpered, "..and do fun things with you, Eustace," I whispered between sniffles.

The dragon sensed I was crying and wrapped his tail around my petite body to shield me. I wiped my eyes with my fingers and looked at him again and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

After a few moments I fell into a deep sleep and in the morning we sailed off to find the swords of the lost lords.