Chapter 9

{First of all before we begin this chapter, I hope you like the face claim for Stella, it's Emma Roberts ☺️ and Secondly, I am so happy you guys love this story and all that but can some of you please stop saying just, "More." Or "Pleaseeeeee moreeeeee!" It kind of gets annoying, I need to know that you guys really enjoy this story..but please comment other stuff. Thanks guys ❤️}

Finally. Finally we landed on an island. All of the crew went around and tried to find some decent food while Edmund, Lucy, and Caspian go to find one of the swords.

Eustace frowns, "Hey I want to come help!" They all turn to look back at him oddly.

"That's alright buddy, why don't you and Stella go walk around somewhere?" Caspian suggests.

I nod grabbing Eustaces arm back a little, "Yeah Eu, let's go..walk around the beach?" I say as they all start walking again.

Eustace sighs and looks over at me, "They never let me do anything Stella.."

I look at him feeling sorry for him a little although he was kind of bratty towards them which I can see why they wouldn't want him around them, but I wouldn't dare say that to him.

"It's alright Eustace..come on..we can go find our own adventure," I give him a reassuring smile as he nods moving his arm away gently from my grasp and to my surprise he wraps it around my smallish figure and holds me close to his side.

"Yeah..let's go..find a *real* adventure out there.." He smirks looking down at me as I feel my cheeks go blood red.

He starts walking across the beach as he doesn't let go of me.

As we are walking I look down at the sand and smile a bit, "I love the beach..I used to go a lot with my mum back in Finchley.."

Eustace looks down at me his eyebrows furrowing slightly as he smiles, "You're from Finchley? That's where my cousins are from..until they came to London for Gods sake,"

I nod looking at him, "Yes, Lucy told me she used to live there, she also told me she loves to be around you Eu, although you always make nasty remarks about her and Edmund.." I reply.

I see his face go pale, "I don't mean to.." He scratches the side of his head.

"I'm sure you don't..but..she really wants to have a relationship with you, a good one, you guys are family," I tell him gripping his hand tighter just a bit.

"I understand what you're saying love..I guess I should try to be a little..a teeny weeny bit nicer," he sighs looking at me.

I smile biting my lip, "Sounds good to me, Eu.."

He stops and looks towards the sun which was shining brightly today, "Look at that," he points out.

I look at it and smile, "Yeah..it's bright.."

"Like you.." He whispers looking at me, "You shine like the stars, Stella..your my star,"

"Sorry Eustace, but we're looking at the sun not the stars," I chuckle.

"Do you know what Stella means?" He asks raising his uniquely shaped eyebrow.

"Um..should I know what it means?" I bite my lip.

"It means star. That's why you're my star," he smiles setting a hand on my cheek.

"I love you.." I whisper looking into his eyes.

He looks down at me and bends down slightly kissing me gently on my lips.

My heart pounds with an interesting beat. Why did I have to be in love of all people, why Eustace Scrubb? The boy everyone despised.

I think I am the only human being who didn't despise him. The only one who understands why he's so mean and bratty.

He keeps kissing me making my mouth move with his as I keep thinking, since when did Scrubb become such a good kisser? Had he been taking private lessons from some girl?

As I was thinking about all of this he ends the kiss and whispers, "I love you my star,"

I smile softly at him when someone yells my name, I look back and sigh, "I think they need me with food or something.." I say to Eustace.

He frowns, "I'll come and help,"

"That's nice but maybe you can go find some other kinds of food too..help out like that," I smile and wink.

"Oh..alright.." He kisses my cheek once and we part.