Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Six Months Later

(Jamey)

I got off the bus with my crew and the bus driver told us good luck but it's not like we need it. I know what this town is about and I know what I'm getting myself into. I've come here with my crew. This used to be my ancestors land until a demon man forced my people off the land. I have the power to see and talk to the dead. I'm also a angel. My heart and soul is pure goodness. So the only time I kill is when something evil gets in my way. But I also have a half sister here. My mom says she's half demon but there's some good inside of her. I still talk to my mom from time to time. She cheated on my dad and he took me away from her. But years went by and when I turned eighteen I searched for her and she came to me and told me her ex husband killed her and I must come here to protect my little sisters. I must save this land. Sadly I didn't get my mom witch powers. I got my dad's powers instead. Anyways we went to this house that I have bought and as we walked down the road it was definitely a ghost town here. That's when I seen a dead girl. I told everyone to stop and I approached her.

Jamey: Who did this to you

Girl: You have to go, nothing but evil walks these streets

Jamey: Who killed you

Girl: A werewolf that couldn't control her hunger but she dead now too, hunters killed her

Jamey: Where are these hunters

Suddenly she possessed my body and she showed me what happened. Too girls killed most of them and a massive explosion took out half of this town and the supernatural that walks here. After that she left my body and she disappeared into the woods. I told my crew let's go and we dropped off our things at the house. After that I went back out alone to see what lurks in the woods. I then stumbled across to females kissing. It seemed to be young looking woman and a teenager. Suddenly the young women slammed the teenager into the ground. I just stood behind the tree and listened.

Cecilia: There's someone out here

Stella: How do you know

Cecilia: I can feel her presence

Stella: So you slam me to the ground

Cecilia: Stop complaining your fine

Stella: How do you know it's a she

Cecilia: I can smell her scent, you haven't been a vampire long enough to pick up on scents yet

The dead girl from earlier tapped my shoulder. She said we had to get out of here. I then realized that those were the girls that she had me invision earlier. Those were the girls from the explosion. I know these chicks are powerful and I don't have my gear. Just as I was about to run I seen the young women and the other girl standing there in front of me.

Stella: Who are you and why are you spying on us

Jamey: I'm here because this town needs my healing

Cecilia: Your not a hunter what are you

Jamey: I can see and talk to the dead

Stella: So your a psychic

Jamey: Yeah basically

Stella: Then your going to fit right in welcome to Greenville

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone