Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Ice)

I sat in the rocking chair as I rocked my baby to sleep. She is so precious. I can't believe Cecilia bitch ass wanted to kill me and steal my baby. I can't believe she broke the tied I had with Stella. She was supposed to be all mine and she ruined what I had with her. She's lucky I don't kill her ass. But then again Cecilia can't be killed no matter what. But I plan on killing Stella for being with her instead me. She knew there was a spell between us and she did nothing about it. She just let her come in between us like we meant nothing. I told my baby about our future plans and she just smiled in her sleep. After that I put my baby down in the crib and then I headed to the woods. Stella comes out at night to practice her magic. An like clock work nothing much has changed. She was practicing with Cecilia and Jamey and after that it was go time.

**********************************

(Stella)

Cecilia had walked off because she thought she heard something out there. She said she felt like someone was watching us. I started practicing with Jamey but then she seen a dead person and ran off to talk to them. After that I was alone. A bunch of birds flew away. Suddenly my daylight ring flew off my finger. Ice had grab it. That's when a ring of fire appeared in front of me and then she spit on the grave of my dead best friend. I tried to use my magic but she is much stronger than me. She then started crushing my lungs.

Ice: YOU MUST HAVE FORGOT WHO THE HELL I WAS. DID YOU NOT SEE IN CECILIA CLASS HOW I CAN KICK YOUR ASS. YOUR NOTHING BUT A STUPID LITTLE GIRL AND I SHOULD HAVE NEVER SAVED YOU ELEVEN YEARS AGO WHEN YOUR DADDY TRIED TO KILL YOU

After she said that a shot gun was fired into her chest. I looked up to see my father was holding the gun. He said the souls will drag her down to hell where she belongs. After that the ground started to shake and crack and then it opened up and something dragged her under then it closed. After that the ring of fire around me vanished. The sun started rising but my ring went with Ice. My dad then smacked me in the face and said he's disgusted with me. He said I'm nothing but the dirt on shoe and I should have died with my mother. My skin started melting and I drop to the ground. Suddenly a force pushed my father away. I looked to see it was Jamey. As they were fighting it was like I was watching God and the devil battle. But my father demon side was much stronger than Jamey angel side. When he finally got her on the ground he stepped on her throat. He said killing us is like killing two birds with stone. That's when his heart was ripped out of his chest. I looked up to see Cecilia standing there all dirty and bloody. She gave me her daylight ring and after that she picked us up and we ran home. She laid me in her bed and everything around me just went completely blank.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone