Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Jamey)

We waited until sun down the next day to put our plans into motion. But it turns out Stella really is my half sister. It's good we finally get to meet each other. I wish it wasn't under those circumstances. Anyways when it was finally dark we got things ready. We needed Cecilia to help us with the spell and I go into the under world and shut the vault back. But my hands needed to be join together with Stella and she needed to repeat the spell consistently. An when it was midnight the time finally came. Cecilia drew a circle on the floor and put a fire field against us so nothing could get in and out or disturb us. We crossed our legs and joined hands. She repeated after Cecilia and that's when I felt my inner self leaving my body. There was a flash of light and that's when I was surround by fire. I heard a demented voice tell me welcome to hell. I seen the little girl and she finally spoke. She said I'm now trapped in hell. I could see through the portal back to my reality Stella nose was bleeding heavily. The spell was draining a lot out of her. I heard Seisalea say stop and Ice said not yet. I looked around and I found the door. I ran towards it and that's when something grabbed my legs trying to drag me down. I used my powers and forced it away. I ran towards the the door and I pushed it closed and that's when I noticed some souls escaped into reality. The portal was closing. I managed to jump through just as it shut and that's when we both let go and it was lights out for the both of us. When I woke up the little girl was standing over me. She was jumping rope. She then came close to me. She started chocking me and that's when Cecilia and Ice came in the room and she disappeared.

Cecilia: The vault is closed but some souls escaped through the portal

Ice: She scaring my baby

Jamey: We have to put her soul to rest and I'm the person to do that...........is Stella okay

Cecilia: She still unconscious she wasn't strong enough to do a spell as powerful as that

Jamey: I'm sorry about everything that has been going on but I promise you all I'm going to fix it and I'm going to help these lost souls cross over, I promise

Ice: You better

Author Message

Sorry for a short chapter everyone

But thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story overall. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone