Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Stella)

Since the explosion and waking up a vampire me and Seisalea get along a lot better now. I also spent the past few months rebuilding the school and other parts of the town that was destroyed by the hunters. But they are all gone now. They thought the bomb would kill us all but it didn't. Not many people died but some did. But it took six months to rebuild and in September I'll be back in school. Cecilia and I are seeing each other but in school we will take it down a few and I'll just be her student. Ice still can't see me. She thinks I ran away or died. I still can't believe she was just using me and when she was through she would kill me. That's not going to happen now. After she has the baby Cecilia is going to rip out her heart and burn her body. Anyways I sat down at the spot where I buried my best friend. I just rubbed the dirt and thought about the good times I had with her. That's when I heard a branch break. I stood up and I seen a shadow. I made the ground shake and I knocked someone off their feet. I realized it was a little girl. She looked scared. Suddenly I seen a werewolf. It jumped on me and the little girl screamed. I bit it's neck and then I picked him up and I threw him across the forest and he hollowed in the distance. I approached her and told her don't be scared.

Stella: I'm Stella, are you okay

She took it off and I kept telling her there's no reason to be scared but I couldn't find her anymore. Anyways I was making my way back to my friend grave when I seen a bunch of crows and I seen another shadow figure run past me. I then seen the little girl again and she was soaked and wet. Suddenly I started chocking on water as if I was drowning. I was trying to catch my breath but I couldn't. I started having flashbacks of the night my mom died. I kept chocking and chocking and then suddenly it stopped and I seen Jamey standing over me looking at me strange. She then helped me off the ground.

Stella: Are you messing with me

Jamey: Not at all, I was driving by when I seen a little girl and she told me come here and so I followed her out here and then I got lost then I found you gasping for air

Stella: I seen her to which is weird

Jamey: How did you end up on the ground

Stella: I don't know it's like I was drowning

Jamey: Ever been drowned before

Stella: No but a long time ago I was in a car accident and we ended up under water, but I know someone that could help us

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone