Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Jamey)

I woke up to see Cecilia meditating. My head was hurting so bad and so was my throat. Fighting that demon that killed my mother was the toughest battle of my life. I have never fought so hard in my life. When he was crushing my throat I really thought my life was over but she arrived just in time to save the day. Anyways I sat up in bed and I just stared at her.

Cecilia: Keep fucking looking at me and I'll have the witches in the dark times possess your body

Jamey: Thank you

Cecilia: For

Jamey: Saving my life

Cecilia: You can see the dead and if you die there be no one to help these souls cross over

Jamey: You know we're best friends cut it out lol

I went to go hug her and for a few seconds she didn't let go. After that she told me if I didn't let go she will sink her teeth into my neck and drain every ounce of blood inside of me. I quickly pushed her away and she smirked and then continued meditating.

*********************************

(Stella)

I woke up and I realized I wasn't dead. Seisalea was sitting down in front of the television watching tv. I called her name and sat up. She ran into my arms and said she's happy I'm alive. I then told her about everything that happened and how daddy killed my mom years ago and tried to kill me too. I then told her everything. She had the right to know who daddy truly is. We both cried and after she told me to rest and that's what I did. I awaken again and I seen Cecilia rocking the baby to sleep.

Stella: You gonna raise her now

Cecilia: Yeah..........Ice was gonna teach her to be cruel the way she was.........this baby is going to learn just because her heart is cold doesn't mean she has to be, and I plan on turning her when she turns one

Stella: Why so soon

Cecilia: So she won't inherit her mother cruel ways, if I turn her at one she's going to grow up being a vampire

We chatted a little bit more about the baby and after that she put her down in the crib. She then returned to me and told me she's happy that I'm alive. She started kissing me and which turned into magical love making.

*********************************

(Jamey)

My crew helped me with having that girl cross over. I found out she died in a car accident with her father who was a hunter here. The person they were hunting was Ice. She didn't have a nice bone in her body for killing a innocent little girl. That it explained why she was bitter. Anyways I was sitting in my room when I seen Ice spirit. She cruel and mad. Suddenly she rushed into my body. I told her get out of me but it was too late she possessed me.

Jamey: Let's kill these bitches

The End

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoyed the story overall. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone