2: Taehyung

The small apartment was minimally clean; smell of pizza and other greasy foods mingled in the air. The television was left on, the coffee table filled of snack wrappers and game consoles in place.

I followed Taehyung as he had Jungkook wrapped around his shoulder into a room that was actually fairly neat. He plunged Jungkook on the cream-colored bed with a low grunt.

"Let me go grab a first aid kit."

I nodded my head standing next to Jungkook on the bed.

"Who- is he?" His words almost disconnected in difficulty of breathing.

"Is it hurting a lot?" I grasped his wrist, his vein pulsating along my fingers.

"-You know him?" He tilted his head to look at me from the pillow.

I sat on the edge of the bed next to him. "I do, we went to high school together."

He was my ex, the possibilities that I'd meet him at this very moment didn't occur to me. I almost barely recognized him.

Footsteps barged in the room, Taehyung brought a medium sized box in his hands, he settled the box down and rolled a chair next to the nightstand. His hair was a different color, his eyes still a crescent shape of purity, his body was lean and thin still. The beauty mark on his nose that I always used to tease him about brought back memories.

"It's a bullet wound isn't it?" He removed Jungkook's jacket carefully not to strain him.

I blinked in surprise. "How'd you know?"

"I could feel it as I was supporting him inside." He cut open my amateur wrap around his body with some of the blood had seeped through.

"Are you planning to take it out? Here??" Jungkook's eyes widened with horror, he almost rolled away from the scissor.

Taehyung pushed him back onto the bed. "Yes I am. Are you planning to die?"

I located a hand on his forearm. "Are you sure? Do you know how?"

Taehyung smiled widely. "Mari, don't worry. I was in the Army. This isn't my first time."

"Army?" Jungkook calmed in tone.

Taehyung nodded. "You're in good hands, you're lucky that Mari has connections with me." He smirked.

He took out a pad, wiping the wound completely before his next step.

Jungkook's stare established on me, tears almost visible as he was being treated upon. I leaned over to grab his hand. I wrapped my small fingers around his big ones, it felt the right thing to do. To be next to him but my instincts believed otherwise.

I met in contact with Taehyung, he removed his questionable look from me and continued to slowly peel out the bullet that was stuck in the bright flesh.

"Fuck!" Jungkook screamed, his grip strengthening with mine nearly going numb.

"Bite into this." Taehyung stuffed a folded small towel into his mouth. He picked up the tweezers and gradually slid the bullet out roughly stuck in between his pink meat. I focused myself on Jungkook, it was hard to watch so vividly and held to him as his clutch tightened in silence. His jaw muscles visible distinctively with his force and face dripping in sweat, wetness attacking the collar of his shirt.

"Got it!" Taehyung raised the metallic bronzed bullet covered in sparse of red.

Jungkook released onto the bed as his hands softened with mine. I sighed in satisfaction.

"Good job kiddo. I just need to stitch it up." He threw the bullet in the trashcan.

Jungkook nodded against the pillow with his eyes closed.

The stitching was finally done, Jungkook fell asleep on the edge of the bed. I pulled the blanket over him above his vast shoulders to warm him up. I stroked his hairs away to do no disturbance, I couldn't help but smile as he was sleeping in innocence. I couldn't be upset with him, a part of me hated him when I found out his father's identity. But a part of me urged to stay with him.

He was treated worse than I was, suffering so much internally.

A knock settled on the door. I stood from my posture and looked back at Taehyung standing next to the door. His lips shaped into a gentle smile.

I followed him to the small living room, wrapping the coat around me tightly, it was freezing cold in the complex.

"Here." He pulled a bottled water out of a refrigerator. My eyes glistened just at the sight.

I chugged the water as calmly as possible, the water drenching in every corner of my sunken throat, drips spewing at the corner of my mouth.

He chuckled. "Careful, you'll choke."

I wiped my mouth with my stained coat.

A little embarrassed of my dehydrated behavior. "How have you been doing?"

"Good. I'm in the process of creating a game right now with a company. Once I get that up and running I won't be in the state that I am now." He scratched his headband looked around his own place. His apartment was small and messy but still sustainable, that didn't matter to me.

"Sorry, Taehyung. I haven't seen you in years and I'm asking a favor to you like this..." He didn't change one bit, kindness still a part of him. In high school, his image was rough like a fighter but deep inside he was selfless and always giving.

He handed me a pair of clothes. "Mari, wear these. The bathroom's that way, I have shampoo and -"

"Taehyung, it's fine. We'll be leaving here soon."

"Mari. You can stay here with your boyfriend. You're in trouble, aren't you?"

The term boyfriend didn't really cross my mind. And did Jungkook's wound give it away? I looked down at the carpet flooring, disappointed at myself.

"I haven't heard about you in years, ever since your parents died... I thought you left to another country. I also heard rumors that you were working in a club and you had a huge debt left by your parents."

I swallowed hard as all those rumors were true, I could feel my insides burning in anger of this dreadful situation. Everyone near me becomes hurt. My tears resembling pain now gave it away.

He pulled me into his chest, his embrace a friendly and kind out of concern. My cries becoming heavy into his shirt.

What was next to come?

A/N: 🌞!

Taetae~ Damn Mari, you got Jungkook, Hobi was your friend, Namjoonie hit on your ass, and now Tae is your ex. 😶 #envious

Guys...

ONLY STRIP FOR ME surpassed 100K! omg 😭🤧. 😘❤️❤️. Tank YOU!

I can't handle my emotions....Ily

I'm feeling so lazy today. Sunday Bunday.