38: A Beautiful Life With You (M)(Final)

I felt his palm move between us and his finger lightly brushed on my naked pussy. One of his fingers slid across my hardened clit and made me jerk in the sensation, the pleasure. I moaned softly and my head fell back, leaning on his shoulder. I felt myself give in all my weight on his lap, both of us on the edge of the inviting bed. Jungkook grabbed the moment and his mouth just launched on the skin of my throat, biting and tickling me with his wild tongue. His tongue traced across my neck and he kissed me tenderly, tickling and licking.

His hands began to roam up and down my sides, feeling the edges of my aching breasts. He quickly cupped and kneaded the thick meats of my chest in his expert hands, his thumb pinching my nipples., making them stand harder. I helplessly groaned in pleasure as he leaned forwards and used his lips to suck around one nipple, his tongue licking around it as he sucked on noisily.

Before I could prepare myself, Jungkook already had me on my back beneath him and I could feel his hard cock positioned on top of my waiting hole. I laughed a little as he pressed against me, his dick head easing into my pussy slowly, I felt myself being stretched, his very long and hard rod pressing deeper into me, and I whimpered in satisfaction, ecstasy. He smiled at me naughtily and then leaned forward, owning my lips, almost just licking and using his tongue to coat my mouth. While we sloppily kissed, he continued pushing inside me, and he finally eased all the way in.

When he has completely buried himself in me, he eased back out again, initiating such pleasurable sensations in my loins. I could feel every inch of his cock moving inside my pussy. Even after the intense orgasms we provided each other's organs through our mouths, I couldn't feel satisfied. I wanted to come again. Come and come, with his dick inside me. Jungkook must have felt my strong need because he reached down and pinched my clit lightly, sending me beyond the edge of my desire, my pussy spasming around his cock. He moaned in my mouth and gradually sped the pace of his pounding. With just a couple of ins and outs, I could already feel myself reaching my most awaited peak. My pre-orgasm spasms obviously motivated him. His hand continued to play with my clit and bringing me to the edge again. I felt the head of his cock moving within me and cried out his name over and over in bliss.

In the middle of our orgasms, the sound of the child monitor provided an anti-climactic disturbance. We both stopped grinding at each other and laughed as we both felt our hardness leave our sex. Our new born baby's cry had interrupted sweetly of our lovemaking. We automatically felt less horny from Yurae's cry, told us we could drop even sex just to attend our children. And we both loved sex, being that our relationship was and continued to be hugely based on wild sex.

"This is our life now." I said as we both stood up to wear our night gowns.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Jungkook replied, putting over his pajamas. He quickly kissed me on my lips.

We walked into the bedroom and quietly soothed the angel to sleep, her plush cheeks and small moon crescent shaped eyes her dominant feature. The twins slept soundly asleep across the room.

When I looked across the small crate, Jungkook's bright eyes stared back at me. Even in the darkness I could feel him smiling at me.

"I love you Mari Umma." He quietly muttered.

"I love you Jungkook Appa." I replied heartily.

This was how every night would be in the coming years. Full of love. Full of happiness. Filled with miracles.

A beautiful life.

A/N: OMG A short last chapter...😖. Hope you liked it tho 😏.

Thank you to everyone who read through book I and now book II! We've come through such a long journey and finally we can place this story to an end.

-AN EPILOGUE LEFT -

I will actually be hiatus for the moment since I'm busy with school and work...😖SOON I do intend of coming out with a new story! So keep an eye out for that!

I LOVE YOU ALLL SOOO MUCH! Much love to all my readers! All you ghosts as well. ♥️

Be positive and you can achieve all your dreams and desires!