Chapter four

Alex Quinn's POV

I speak to the Gaskarth a lot now. I'm surprised we didn't meet sooner than we did to be honest, apparently he was at Kellin's the day I went to school but I never saw him, because I was at school.

"Lexo I need to chat to you!" Dad spoke knocking on my bedroom door.

I got up and opened to door, "good or bad?" I asked smiling.

"I think good, but I can't speak for anyone else." He muttered, I made a hand gesture, signalling for him to go on, "sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil and all time low are touring together this winter!"  he said ecstatically.

"Am I invited?" I raised an eyebrow,  he nodded, "Ryan?"

"Staying with Vic's mum until school ends this year. Then she'll reunite with her favourite people."

I let a small giggle escape my lips, "when does it start?"

"November 11th. It's been on sale for a few months but the support has only just been announced." He explained.

"That's like 2 weeks away!  I need to shop for winter clothes oh my." I sighed. I don't own anything warm other than a Memphis may fire hoodie because the centre was overheated and so is this place. A bus on the other hand, probably isn't. "im gonna get changed." I muttered, closing the door on dad.

I pulled out my phone and immediately messaged al.

Lexie: Help.  I have a clothing emergency who can help.

Al: I can't I'm NOT  gay enough oops

Lexie: do you know anyone that can help?

Al: Lisa?

Lexie: Yes! When is she free im having a crisis and I need to shop.

He took about 5 minutes to reply.

Al: 11:30? She'll pick you up.

Lexie: Thank you, you two are lifesavers.

I checked my watch and it was 10:45. 45 minutes. That's long enough. I skipped breakfast and changed into shorts and a 'sports' jacket and went for the quickest run of my life and came back and took the quickest shower of my life. I threw on a vest-top, my Memphis may fire hoodie, tights and black shorts. The warmest things I could find, basically. I brushed my hair a bit and ran some gel through my brows and left my room.

"Hey dad, I'm going shopping with Lisa for the tour, do you have a few spare dollars?" I smiled widely.

"You're lucky I love you, kid." He said handing me some cash. Just as I took it there was a knock on the door.

"Bye, dad, love you!" I called, walking out the door.

Kellin's POV

-30 minutes later-

"There's something suspicious about how she's always happy." I say to Alex (gaskarth) and vic.

"I know, i've been thinking that for a while." Vic agreed with my statement.

"I noticed too," Alex said, "I think she's a people pleaser but more on the intense side of it."

"Whats that?" Vic asked, confused.

"Basically when you feel the need to make people happy and make them like you. But you can get people who are obsessed with people liking them, so they try really hard to make people like them." Alex explained in more detail.

My eyes widened, "Mhm...that would explain the breakdown she had when she first met Ryan!" I said to vic. He nodded.

"Should I ask Lisa when they get back?" Alex asked, I nodded and sighed.

"Do you think there's more she's hiding?" I asked, anxiously.

"Yeah. I feel like ryan knows something." Vic muttered.

"Probably. but its not like we can ask her, she'll tell lex." I sighed.