#2. UFO Dreamin'

I left a letter for you; from the last time you visited me in my sleep. You, being a woman who my soul knows better than I do. Almost like my internal twin met you, fell in love, and holds on to the memories from within. Not letting me share the joy you bring while I'm awake. But when I dream, your energy is constantly keeping me embraced.

   When I saw her I just knew I had to say something.

"Hey how you doin?"

   "I'm doing fine" is what she said to me.

"I hope you're not in a hurry to where ya goin.."

   "No. Not at all.." she swiftly spoke.

   I replied with a smirk to ease her nerves. Cause I could tell what she was thinking by how she froze. The colors of embarrassment had over took her tone. She glancnnhed down, to the left, her beam got brighter. And her dimples, L.E.D. like my personal lighthouse tower. I accepted the offer her energy gave pose; so I chose to tell her who I was, then we started vibbin. She tossed me her seven to the line. I was feeling her style. So after a while, I recalled the number to her galaxy and beamed her up. Now we're at my home, in my UFO. Kickin it old school, respecting her virtues like Ryan and those "Crazy Roos". So don't hop to conclusions we're just cooling; playin Xbox and exchanging knowledge. She wanted to know how to reach my zone. So I laid out the blue print on how to finesse a cone. Lessons from a king. We got girl scout cookies in the oven, on a sheet as we bake like it was easy.

   We lost track of time, now the gas tank empty. Smoke as thick as my company fills the UFO. Eyes feeling heavy, gravity starts to take control as we crash. Alarms going crazy, stumbling to my feet while trying to see in the dark. I hit the button to mute the sound. 6:45 in the morning, was the clocks reason to bark. Another dream of the best kind. Too bad it was all a lie. Back to reality. Unlocking my phone to a text that questions my sanity. It was from the girl in my dream. Saying how she liked my style, hell my smile. And the way my disposition made it seem like this was only the beginning. Now she's hoping it wasn't just an intellectual fling. My body's locked from the shock. Maybe things weren't what they had seemed.

   Maybe I found my Marshan Queen? Is there a such thing as star 69 to recall her galaxy. Instantaneous psychokinesis bringing you into existence. A lotus in the stars among us. I'm not even sure it's allowed to compare the natural beauty of your fleshly figure; to any of those who claim the role of queen over their own kingdom. Just imagine them finding out that they've been lied to, and that eternal beauty, really is drawn from you. The blue print that they said doesn't exist. And just that quick; the sight of you vanishes.

   I rub my eyes thinking something is blocking my view. But as I scan my room I notice the time is now 9:42, and my brother just hit my phone saying, "You tryna make this move?" Damn, I must have dozed off and went back for round 2. But, in the back of my mind I contemplate if what I assume to be a dream, is just a falsified truth. However, the added warmth in the untouched spaces of my bed from your presence gives me proof. Therefore I know you're real somewhere, I just need to find a trace of you...