#3. Brain Blasted

From the first moment I saw you in my dreams; I knew right then I had to intervene, and take control of this astonishing scene. But what would I say? How would I approach a woman of your status in a non foolish way? See these are the issues I faced, when I left a scent for you to catch and head this way...

   If only I knew we would be face to face this soon; I would have put gas in the tank and set us a date on the moon. Sounds cool? I hope so, cause that's what us Marshans do. I understand this might not be exactly what you're used to. So with me saying that, don't mistake the lack of preparation, for lack of identification. Because your souls aroma, is the sole reason I had to approach ya. It's like we used to chop it up in the hospital when the nurses left like real Rugrats. But clearly we're all grown up, and in need of a new season fast. Can we make a good thing last? My fault, too quick to ask you that? The smile of internal agreeance. An empath perhaps? I'm not a genius or super intellectual lad. It just brings me utter satitisfaction to finally meet the other half to this divided fraction.

   Suddenly, I start shaking my head at the reflection in the mirror. The slick thoughts countered by anxiety, in my mind couldn't get realer. All of the conversations being played out like I'm editing the cuts to an A list movie. About a hopeless romantic. A break that he can't get. Till he made this wish. Guide my words, and stay my frantic panic attacks. The ones that disguise, in the sight of not getting to realize the true beauty of your eye. Pure vulnerability, covered in total security. The welcoming warmth of serenity, veiled by the stars, that brighten your eyes. Well, I could tell you all of that. But this generation is a little less poetic, in the flow ethics of the path to the womans mind. So when I call out "Excuse me Miss, how are you?" or "Excuse me, I'm Maxx..." and mutter out something smooth hoping to hear a bit of laughter. Just know a friend first is what I'm after. Cause locked down Fort Knox, is the box that's meant for her. That unsent letter that brings the ideals of less stormy weather.

   An instant smile, overcame my face from the thought of speaking the cleverness I harvest in my mind, and her instantly knowing she's mine. But see that's all in due time. Only once I feel my inner lion is at his prime would I ever be able to receive her. So for now, keep her whole and safe and with no kids on the way. I'm no thief. So please false assumptions you can keep. What I seek, was only made for me. Uniquely sculpted, and infused, with the raw essences and minerals that are used for phenominal healing.

   So while I get my mind together; I'm compelled to look back over the notes from my dreams to figure out if there's an underlying meaning to these strange feelings. From a woman I've never seen or spoken to, but it gives me hope of one day meeting you. So I dig myself in the classical ways of gaining divine insight, through books that bring change to better my eye sight. With a healthy mind my spiritual strength will continue to climb to new heights; until I'm ready to speak these words to this Marshan woman of mine...