Chapter 5: One Of The Family

I feel like no one is reading. but that was before, now I know that it's certain someone is reading atleast. anyway, enjoy my attempt at a story.

Delta became worried as he neared Sinclair Deluxe, what would Eleanor think? 'Only one way to find out' he thought to himself, trying to stay optimistic. Charlotte had her own worries on her mind, Her other sisters were just passing puberty by now and an uncontrolled big sister that had just been through puberty, could smell a male half a mile away. She was also wondering why she had a crush on this big daddy and what if he... nevermind.

When they reached the top floor of Sinclair Deluxe, they both started to sweat nervously, however they did for different reasons. 'I hope that the two in that room don't get pissed off, wait a minute' Delta quickly took out a notepad and wrote something on it, he quickly put it away as soon as he had finished. 'This is getting weird, I hope that no other big sisters see us i-, uh oh, I just remembered who his little sister was' Charlotte panicked and held onto Delta's arm more tightly.

When they they walked into Grace's room, Delta felt his daughter's eyes lay onto him immediately. "Don't worry father, I'm not angry" Eleanor chuckled, luckily she was in her big sister suit again. 'Oh right, she can read my mind' Delta froze, he didn't know what to think or do at this point. "It's fine father, to be honest you deserve someone" Eleanor reassured him, he began to ease up a bit. Charlotte however was blushing furiously.

Charlotte and Eleanor knew each other when they were younger, until they had a fight, that was when Charlotte's protector was killed. "long time no see, Charlotte" Eleanor smiled warmly. The murderer off Charlotte's big daddy was... Delta. Charlotte had done her best to completely forget that, she did, until now. She turned to Delta before running away with tears in her eyes. The demo daddy just watched her run past him. "Father, you should say sorry" Eleanor gave him THAT look, the look that a little sister would use to guilt her big daddy into something... and it still worked.

Delta let out a low moan before leaving the room in search of Charlotte. It wasn't difficult to find her, she had simply ran into the next room along. When Delta found her, Charlotte tried to run out of the room but was stopped by Delta grabbing her arm, he picked her up and sat her down on the floor, she didn't resist to his surprise.

Suddenly a fist connected to Delta's helmet, he backed up a bit, the inside of his helmet ringing. But Charlotte wasn't done, she jumped onto his helmet and bashed it with increasing speed. Delta grabbed her and threw her at the wall, he quickly grabbed her wrists and put his gigantic foot against her chest, strong enough to hold her still, but not strong enough to hurt her. He quickly used one hand to grab her helmet and pull it off

Her face was a pale green color, she bared three scars, one on her left cheek, on her nose and a small one on her lips. Her hair wasn't long (the same haircut that Elizabeth has at the end of bioshock infinite) the color of her hair was frost white, her eyes were a dark yellow color and were squinted in anger. She was beautiful. Delta was taken aback slightly but not enough that he loosened his grip.

Delta moved his hands up to Charlotte's shoulders, she didn't resist however, she slowly calmed down. Suddenly, she burst out crying, black tears immediately streaming down her face. she leaned in and hugged Delta. He was surprised but accepted it. Delta could hear her sobbing onto his chest, he just held her closely, she may have just tried to kill him but he knew how important it was to vent.

Delta didn't really know how but they eventually got into a position where Charlotte was laying sideways on his lap, his left hand cradling her head, his right holding her legs. Delta was gently stroking her hair with his left thumb. Charlotte found herself looking directly up at Delta's porthole, he found himself staring into her eyes as well.

she slowly reached for one of buttons to release his helmet. Delta reacted quickly and pulled his head away. Charlotte just looked at him in confusement, she didn't care what he looked like if that was what he was worried about. Delta hesitated but eventually brought his helmet back into Charlotte's reach. There was loud hiss as Charlotte removed the helmet, she placed it on the floor with a loud clunk.

Delta's face... looked like something from a horror movie. His eyes were wide and completely black, his nose was non-existent, a small hole was there instead, he was bald, he had very sharp teeth that could cut metal, his lips had no color and could barely be seen, his skin was a green-ish color and a bit wrinkled despite him being only thirty two years of age.

Charlotte didn't care about what he looked like though, she just cared about who he was. Charlotte gently placed her lips on Delta's, the two felt so happy at that moment, it was like the entire world had fallen away, leaving just the two of them. Was this feeling... love?