Finnigan

"Ouch!" He chuckles moving closer "I said it might hurt" I smiled up at him "aye, you did. I just never expected the length!" He smiled down at me with those beautiful eyes and licked his lips "you know, out of context anyone would think we were sleeping together" I grinned shoving him off me and pushing his sword away from me "mpf" he shouted as he fell back onto deck where we had be sword fighting all afternoon, I leaned in offering him a hand up, he took it and pulled me on top of him "You're getting better" he chuckled, almost a real pirate!" He smiles soft "the great Maya Lady of the sea!! Just like your mother" I grinned then stood up looking forward to the sea "Killian there's.." I stop a moment "There's something I should tell you" I place my sword away looking at the water as the ship bobs slowly up and down, we're anchored just off an island and have been here for a week now, until the crew can decide on a course to set.
"Captain!" Shouts Finnigan one of the crew members and close friend to Killian, He walked towards us, long red hair flowing behind him, he speaks with a strong Irish accent "Sir, we're running low on provisions" he looks at me with his emerald eyes with a small amount of distaste "seems bringing a woman abored is as unlucky as people say" I growl under my breath at how rude he is, Killian chuckles hearing my growl "I fear it will be bad luck for you mate if you keep saying thing like that" he laughs playful "let's head to the nearest port to get supplies, I would rather enjoy a trip to a tavern actually" I smile as Fin, offering a challenge, Killian leaves us alone as he heads to speak to the rest of the crew "You woman, you're the problem" he says moving closer to me "women are bad luck, it's a well known fact and I don't trust you" I step closer "and how exactly am I to blame!? I eat the same rations as the rest of ya, I drink even less!" He snarls as he speaks "aye lass, but what do we get for your rations? You can't help around the ship, you don't know how to raise a sail and as for your hand with a sword, it's pathetic at best!" He turns to walk away, I grab my sword and place it at his spine "If you wanted a challenge you've got one!" I bark, he turns to face me drawing his sword and hitting mine "then let's fight, wench!" He spits, I lung forward but he easily stops me, every attack I launch is easily stopped by the experienced pirate "You're losing lass, may as well stop before ya break a nail" He lunges towards me taking the sword from my hand, I raise my arms in defeat knowing he's bested me; "Ha. A lass could never best me, your mother was a rarety, she belonged on a ship. But you?" He smirks "You do not" as he walks away I quickly see that the crew have all stopped to watch the fight, they all move away awkwardly except for one, Smee.

"Oh dear" He says with his loving tone "Finnigan has quite the temper" he says as he ushers me to his private quarters "bare him no mind dear, it's who he is" He smiles sympathetically while pouring me some water "what? No rum?" I chuckled "No, I don't drink, like to keep myself alert at all times" he smiled taking some water for himself "Smee" I said cautious "If I told you something, would you keep it a secret" he smiles wide "why dear, I know all the secrets of this ship, my lips are sealed" I smile back nervous, knowing I have to tell someone and Smee seemed like the best person right now, Killian could wait, I will see how Smee reacts first, It's my safest bet...