Kim Seokjin

You are at a place against your will. You were dragged out here to Min Yoongi's party by your friend Minji. Usually only his close friends and other populars were invited. But he said fuck it this weekend and posted flyers, saying the entire school was invited.

You knew everyone would go to get in good, maybe get a better reputation, however you didn't know you'd be one of those people attending.

Min Yoongi and six other of his closest friends were rich so all of his parties were like formals. At least those were the rumors. So you picked out your best dress even though you're sure it's a lot less nice a multitude of others. You put on some make up too but not too much, trying too look modest.

It's not like you wanted to go. You knew you weren't fit and the social anxiety would be crippling but you had no choice according to Minji. May as well look nice.

°°°

You vowed to stay close together so that neither of you would feel too out of place or alone.

As you headed to the snack area to get some of that Tex-Mex dip that's been calling your name, a few girls scoffed at your less than perfect dress.

You felt broken. You know you didn't belong here but you tried your best. Minji could see that you were upset but as you shook it off, decided not to say anything.

You grabbed your chips and dip quietly sitting on the couch to avoid bumping into anyone or making a fool of yourself more than you already had.

"Maybe this was a bad idea..." Minji mumbled, giving up the will to be optimistic.

Then she gasped, spotting something that would turn your night around.

You liked one of the Bangtan boys, more than you'd like to admit.

It was Jin, the flawless senior.

Talk about out of your league.

His eyes...

A beautiful deep coffee color.

And his smile...

You swear to god it could cause global warming.

You were just a shy junior with no status whatsoever.

Yeah. Way out of your league....

"Girl! Oh my god Jin is checking you out!!!" She whisper yelled at you.

"Not in the mood to play games, Minji." You pouted.

"No, seriously, fucking look at him!" She said repeatedly tugging at your cardigan sleeve.

You couldn't believe her. Your luck would never be that good. But sure enough when you looked in his direction, this is the veiw you got back:

 But sure enough when you looked in his direction, this is the veiw you got back:

"Oh-"

It wasn't that you were underwhelmed you just couldn't speak, physically. The breath hitched in your throat and no sound came out.

The young man looked back at you, flashing one of his signature warm smiles while walking in your direction.

You couldn't believe his handsomeness.

His perfect body adorned with a sharp freshly ironed jet black suit and a bowtie and shoes of the same color to match. His hair, dyed an oak color and combed in a side part.

Jin went over to you with one hand in his pocket, the other casually swinging freely.

It probably was only a few seconds but it felt like an eternity to you.

Once he made it to you, you dropped your chip back on your plate, unable to function properly anymore.

The brunette chucked at you and spoke.

"You look down. I can change that. That is...if you let me have this next dance?" He asked holding out his hand for you.

Wwyd?