Kim Taehyung

"What can I get for you darlin'?" The purple haired bartender questioned.

"Hardest drink you've got." I sighed rubbing my head.

"What seems to be the problem sweetheart?" The man asked cleaning a glass for my drink.

"How do you know I have a problem?" I sneered.

"I've worked here for two years. I'm pretty sure I can tell when someone is about to drown their sorrows in alcohol." He smirked.

"Well whatever..." I mumbled grabbing the drink he just put on the counter.

"No one come and ask for the hardest liquor we got unless it's a special circumstances. What is it sweetheart? Broke up with you ex?" He questioned.

I just nodded pursing my lips as the sting of the alcohol went down my throat.

"Don't worry. I'll make you forget all about him, hun." He smiled putting a few more glasses away.

"So babe, tell me about yourself."

°°°

You spent all your time at the bar chatting him up. This man Taehyung was a desperate woman magnant. Charming, sexy, the whole package for a tipsy woman after a break up. Now the question was were you going to take the bait. By the way he was talking you knew he would ask the question but what should you do?

"So what do you say gorgeous. My shift it over. Wanna get out of here?"

Wwyd?