Jeon Jungkook

It was finally summer vacation I'd be a junior next year and Jungkook would be sophomore. But since we were finally out Jungkook stayed over my house a lot. He really liked to be babied by me but I didn't mind. My parents bought me this house when I turned sixteen so I've only been here a few months but one of the rules is I have to tell them who's over here. But I knew if I told them it was a boy they would say no. They don't understand that Jungkook is basically a baby. And I didn't have the heart to say no to Kookie so he's my little secret.

"Noona?" I heard him ask as I was making dinner.

"Yes Kookie?" I questioned.

"Does Noona like Jungkook?" He asked.

"Yes of course kook." I giggled.

"D-does Noona..love Jungkook?" He asked.

"Yes Jungkookie." I said again.

Why is he stuttering? Jungkook is usually fine being himself around me.

"D-d-does n-n-noona-"

The doorbell rang and I stopped cooking in a panic.

"Jungkookie, go hide, now." I said pushing him towards a closet.

"W-why Noona? What's going on?" He said starting to cry.

"Nothing just sit in here and be quiet okay? Noona loves you." I said giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

He nodded drying up his tears.

I closed the door and headed to answer them.

"Hi mom. Hi dad." I smiled.

"Hi honey. We just came to check on you. Can we look around? Make sure you're keeping the house clean?"

"Sure Appa, come in." They walked around the living room and in the kitchen.

"What's this extra food for?" My mom asked.

"Oh yeah. Amber is coming over so you probably won't be able to stay long I'm sorry." I lied. I hated lying to my parents but they would surely kill me and take my house if they found out I was having guests they didn't approve behind their backs.

"Oh then we'll get out of your hare. We just wanted to check up on you." Dad said sweetly.

"Thank you, you can come visit later right?" I questioned to make it seem like I wasn't trying to kick them out.

"Of course we can sweetheart. We'll see you later." They both said heading out the door.

I breathed a sigh of relief and walked to the closet where Jungkook was.

"Alright you can come out-"

"No! Noona doesn't love Kookie!" He pouted turning around in the closet.

"Why don't I love Kookie?" I asked squatting on the ground.

"Because...why can't Jungkookie see parents?"

"Because if my parents see you they won't let you stay here." I explained.

"Okay..."

"Can you come out of the closet now?"

He nodded and stood up.

We went back to the kitchen and I started to finish the food.

I was almost done when Jungkook called me again.

"Noona?"

"Yes Kookie?"

"Noona kissed Jungkookie." He said quietly.

I had to think about if for a minute before I realized I kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes I did."

"S-so can Jungkook kiss Noona?" He asked nervously.

"Aww that's sweet. Sure." I said turning my cheek towards his face.

He took his hand and moved my face and kissed my lips instead.

Wwyd