Min Yoongi

You were quite frankly mad at your best friend/ crush Suga because lately he had been dumping you for a stupid girl he likes that refuses to treat him right at ALL. Sure she was cute but what would that do in the long run?

Get rid of you, that's what. He was gonna push you away.

The bell for class rung and you got up avoiding Suga's lonely gaze from the back of the classroom. Even though he was an ass, he was quite a sensitive one when it came to people close to him.

"Y/N! Can we...talk?" He mumbled looking down.

"Sure." You said.

However there were a bunch of people around and that was not appropriate for the type of conversation he was trying to have.

"Like...in private?" He questioned again.

"Not if it's the conversation I think you're trying to have with me. No." I replied.

"Please, we need to work it out at some point." He pouted and you could see the genuine frustration and sadness in his eyes.

It made your heart soften.

"Okay." Is all you replied stubbornly.

"Thank you." He said letting his gummy smile show.

Satisfied with your answer he put the remainder of his books inside his locker and closed it saying;

"My place at 7, okay?"

He waved you a small goodbye heading out of the door.

°°°

When you arrived at Yoongi's house, you were still mad but you wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Come in." He said ushering you inside his home.

"So... I want you to...explain why you're upset at first, I don't really understand." The boy said honestly.

"What you did...was disrespectful in so many levels. You talked everyday about her to me, as if she was more important. We didn't have ANY conversations that didn't involve her for months. When I told you to calm down about talking about her you continued! As again, she was more important. I didn't matter as much as she did! She doesn't even treat you right! She's screwed you over countless times and I've been here for you for five years! It made me feel like shit that you valued her over me. I felt thrown away Yoongi..." You stated.

You couldn't stop the pissed off tears from flowing now, you didn't even bother.

"I talked to Jin oppa about it and he said I should just leave the situation alone and get away. So I did. And that's why I haven't talked to you for a week and a half." You continued.

Yoongi couldn't find the words to speak so he jus looked to the side making a face you knew all too well.

He was angry.

"Why are you mad at me?! This is your fault-"

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at myself." He says clicking his toungue in annoyance.

"Now that you point it out, I can see everything I did wrong. And it pisses me the fuck off that I hurt you." Yoongi growled slamming his fist on the counter.

You jumped a little.

"I failed you, I say I love you but hurting your feelings when you warned me doesn't show it. I tell myself I want to be with you but that doesn't match up when I ignore how you feel... I just can't believe I'm that stupid!" He mumbled.

"Y-you love me? Y-you want t-to be with me?" You questioned surprised.

He looked at you seriously making complete eye contact.

"Yes."

Wwyd?