Jung Hoseok

The club was not your scene but as you were now the legal age of 21 you thought you'd try it.

Slightly tipsy now you sipped on your margarita watching the men at the poker table. Most of them were quite sexy but you had your eye on one person and one person only. The best player. You didn't know his name but boy was he cute.

His hair flopped down on his focus face, torso leaning across the table. His muscular thighs were slightly lifting off his chair in anticipation.

You weren't even sure why he was so excited. He won every hand.

Tearing your eyes from the man for the first time in twenty minutes your eyes switched to the thirsty pervert playing against the hot stranger.

He was much less focused on the hand and more on your cleavage. Needless to say you were uncomfortable.

"What are you even doing? I'm gonna win easy at this rate." The brunette taunted.

The man frowned as he saw what his opponent was starring at. And now you felt even more awkward.

"That's very disrespectful..." He commented.

"Oh don't act like such a white knight. She's hot, you know you would fuck her." The man sneered.

At that moment, the poker champion stood up and came over to you with a sweet smile.

He looked at your drink.

"May I borrow that, sweetheart?" He questioned.

You nodded nervously and handed him your glass.

The smile on his face disappeared as he turned the glass upside down above the creep's head.

"Hey! What the fuck?!" He yelled.

He punched the guy square in the jaw.

"I have no respect for you. Women aren't objects dude. Don't do that shit." He said walking toward you.

"I'm sorry about that. What do you say we get out of here?" He said holding out a hand for you.

Wwyd?