Chapter 11 - Shopping

I close the door and instantly regret not bringing a sweater. "What shop is first?" I ask rubbing my arms up and down. "How about Forever 21?" Poppy asks. I nod my head and Jordan rolls his eyes, I laugh and we walk inside. I buy a eat, sleep, party, repeat shirt, a Marilyn Monroe shirt, a floral skater skirt and a beanie that said "homies". "Next shop guys!" I said to them. We walk out and walk around the shopping centre, I had about 5 bags. We went to the food court and got some Panda Express and sat down. We were laughing about something Jordan something, then I heard someone say my name. "Alexa." A weak voice whispers, I turn around and see my sister Candy standing there. She was skinny as hell and she had tears in her eyes. "Candy." I say standing up and hug her. "What's wrong? Why are you in Seattle? You're only 16!" I say to her. "Mum and Dad got worse when you left. They wouldn't feed me, I wasn't aloud to leave the house. I had to do online school. I had to sneak a little snack like once a day. I had to get away, I got mums credit card and got a flight." She says to me. I wipe the tears from my eyes and try speak, but my voice cracks. "Stay here, I'm getting you the biggest thing I can find." I say to her, she sits down and I go get a hot dog, some chips and a milkshake.

JORDAN'S POV:
The girl Alexa was talking to sat down and Alexa walked off. "Where's Alexa going?" I asked the girl, she was really skinny. She had bags under her eyes and they were red. "To go get me some food, all I had to eat was an apple yesterday. That's all I get, an apple a day. I'm starving." She says to me, she looks down bites her nails. "Here you go Candy." Alexa says to her, putting down a hot dog, some chips and a milkshake. "This is Candy. She's my 16 year old sister." Alexa says to Poppy and I, she started poking at her food. "Hi Candy, I'm Poppy and sitting across from you is Jordan." Poppy said to her smiling. "It's nice to meet you both. Do you go out with Alexa?" She asked me. "No, my boyfriend lives in England." Alexa says, I nod my head. We finish eating and go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1K reads! I never thought
My book would get this many
Thank you to everyone who
Reads and votes. But also
Leave comments for constructive
Criticism or annoying me telling me
To update (XD) Keep Reading!